Subject: "RE: Yeah." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139697
Show all folders

LathlaerilSun 20-Sep-20 12:59 PM
Member since 18th Dec 2015
83 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139823, "RE: Yeah."

>Ishuli, character or not, I'll not ever try to follow you
>again. I've often wondered if you enjoy the mud and improv as
>much as you do policing things. Finally speaking to you and
>coming up with an outline to write a paper I was genuinely
>excited about, to then get absolutely zero follow-up from
>you... Not sure what your expectations are, but if I'm trying
>to run a business, work a second job, and have a life still
>outside of the mud - I want an Imm that's gonna put some
>effort into the RP too.

I hope this doesn't come out sounding assholish because that is not my intent, but:

Everything that you wrote there buddy, about jobs, second jobs, raising kids, having a life outside of the MUD.. it all applies to the Imms as well. None of us should feel entitled to interaction, and the best way to get any (in my experience) is to be loud about it in game and in character (even then times just not line up properly). And besides, what is more realistic, that some Imm just hates your character to the point they would intentionally ignore you, or perhaps they had a bad work week or their kid is maybe sick, or maybe they are knees deep in some very interesting book series they just can't put down?

I hope to see you in the fields buddy.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Faymiina Malroux the Planewalker, Mag... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 26-Aug-20 12:35 AM
Reply Yeah., IrishMidnight, 19-Sep-20 01:22 PM, #1
     Reply Sorry you had that experience., Ishuli, 19-Sep-20 01:52 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Sorry you had that experience., IrishMidnight, 19-Sep-20 05:25 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Sorry you had that experience., Ishuli, 19-Sep-20 10:29 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Yeah., Lathlaeril, 20-Sep-20 12:59 PM #5
     Reply RE: Yeah., Mortavala (Anonymous), 27-Sep-20 05:25 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139697 Previous topic | Next topic