Subject: "RE: Sorry you had that experience." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139697
Show all folders

IshuliSat 19-Sep-20 10:29 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139820, "RE: Sorry you had that experience."

For the future, if you happen to ever follow me by chance or otherwise...

If you've written something, come talk to me about it. For anyone reading this who needs this advice - if you have something to discuss with your immortal, **go discuss it with your immortal**. Pray like you would normally, get that attention on you, and interact with them.

For me, when you've written something, I read it and save it (I have Faymiina's stuff saved, including all of your Tribunal notes), take notes/questions to ask for when we next chat - and then I wait for our next meeting to discuss it with each other.

-Ish

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Faymiina Malroux the Planewalker, Mag... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 26-Aug-20 12:35 AM
Reply Yeah., IrishMidnight, 19-Sep-20 01:22 PM, #1
     Reply Sorry you had that experience., Ishuli, 19-Sep-20 01:52 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Sorry you had that experience., IrishMidnight, 19-Sep-20 05:25 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Sorry you had that experience., Ishuli, 19-Sep-20 10:29 PM #4
     Reply RE: Yeah., Lathlaeril, 20-Sep-20 12:59 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Yeah., Mortavala (Anonymous), 27-Sep-20 05:25 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139697 Previous topic | Next topic