Subject: "Yeah." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139697
Show all folders

IrishMidnightSat 19-Sep-20 01:22 PM
Member since 14th Jan 2017
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139817, "Yeah."

Evil conjurer wasn't so bad but they could use more options to pleasing a devil. Not just kill good mob of specific level+. Especially in the event of fighting people fleeing left and right, then having the devil turn (hp still well above 60%) and this stuck me as loiter scenarios. That fleeing and/or engagement alone ought to prevent the devil turning - could use a tweak or review if anyone could be moved to do so.

Ishuli, character or not, I'll not ever try to follow you again. I've often wondered if you enjoy the mud and improv as much as you do policing things. Finally speaking to you and coming up with an outline to write a paper I was genuinely excited about, to then get absolutely zero follow-up from you... Not sure what your expectations are, but if I'm trying to run a business, work a second job, and have a life still outside of the mud - I want an Imm that's gonna put some effort into the RP too.

That was enough to diminish my playing times, then having Pinnipi or whatever mostly grief I couldn't find any enjoyment and I really do not mind contestation, so it wasn't that. Just zero RP to be had and as much as I love pvp it's equal to trying to have RP entirely involved.

Thanks Provost for vouching for me and thank you to every magistrate that recognized I had been about a long while. Truly makes a difference and I was very appreciative.

In short, the above things of life make playing CF challenging. I've been on the immortal side of things so really trying to see both sides, but silence is the worst response in improv. So all of that and having my computer break down for several weeks until getting a replacement part, and then having a friend and theatre colleague die at the age of 33 really affected me. I was able to make an appearance shortly after, wrote a note to Lyion as well as immortal since I lost provincial -

Problem was I never could bring myself to log in after offering my explanation as much in character as I could. I never saw any responses to those in game notes.

Might return at some point but if I'm having more fun playing Eve Echoes... Well. Likely will just socialize via forums and discord.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Faymiina Malroux the Planewalker, Mag... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 26-Aug-20 12:35 AM
Reply Yeah., IrishMidnight, 19-Sep-20 01:22 PM #1
     Reply Sorry you had that experience., Ishuli, 19-Sep-20 01:52 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Sorry you had that experience., IrishMidnight, 19-Sep-20 05:25 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Sorry you had that experience., Ishuli, 19-Sep-20 10:29 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Yeah., Lathlaeril, 20-Sep-20 12:59 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Yeah., Mortavala (Anonymous), 27-Sep-20 05:25 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139697 Previous topic | Next topic