Subject: "Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135546
Show all folders

Oliopterix Ragplume (Anonymous)Tue 20-Nov-18 06:33 PM
Charter member
#135559, "Battle"

BATTLE
Be prepared. Nothing spurs on a bunch of people to apply to Battle like seeing the commander kick off. You should have lots of competition in the near future.

Ghar: I said it in your goodbye thread, but I found your “GHAR!” shout-out on login hilarious and oddly inspiring. I cringed, though, when I saw Gillador or Fugmada raping you repeatedly at the Destructor. I was disappointed when you faded out, as it just seemed so unlike Ghar the character.

Thirisg: You were a great friend, and I enjoyed talking to you about our ideas, raiding and defending beside you, and our gear runs for the young members of the village. I was really surprised when you deleted, but a problem with a successful village is there becomes a shortage of mages, and exploration with villagers is quite limited compared to other cabals. Thirisg was a great standup guy.

Rastensol: Mummy-killer! Word of your triumph rippled through the village quickly, but that was no fluke—you have demonstrated your competence time and again, and I have every confidence that you will continue to lead the village effectively. Good luck with the upcoming events! Muhahaha!

Quinloc: You are silent and consistent, producing regularly, responsible and roleplayed. I hope you become a presence in the village specifically and the mud in general, as you have a great deal to contribute to the future of Battle. Find the fun in what is in store for you.

Dofrebuk: I love dwarven roleplay more than any other race, and Battle just isn’t right without beards in the village. As you know, you have been caught up in the village’s future, and I have faith that you are going to kick some butt in the interesting times I suspect are ahead.

Othomer: After more years than I care to admit, you (and Lethik, who unfortunately fell off the face of the earTh) make me want to finally come around to playing a svirf. Insert yourself into roleplay opportunities whenever you can, develop your character and your place within Battle, and y.ou are going to have a lot of fun.

Gleuven: I agreed with Thirisg’s kicking you out of Battle. Your character came across as an entitled know-it-all, but I was really impressed by how you stuck it out when you were a non-caballed, so I thought it appropriate to give you a chance as long as we made the effort to clearly communicate our expectations that we were developing an integrated army, not a rag-tag collection of rogue agents. It was disappointing that after you had everything going for you, including winning a role contest, that you chucked it into the waste bin.

Eilbeii: I really liked the counterpoint your character gave to Gleuven. It is difficult to be a good villager when you are good aligned, and at times you seemed like a Pollyanna, but the tension between you and Gleuven was really interesting, and I wanted to see that rivalry continue.

I am missing people here, but if you post I’ll try to make up nice things to say about your character.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Thoughtful... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 18-Nov-18 07:48 PM
Reply what a great character!, Dallevian, 26-Nov-18 11:43 AM, #11
Reply Battle, Oliopterix Ragplume (Anonymous), 20-Nov-18 06:33 PM #7
Reply RE: Battle, Rastensol (Anonymous), 20-Nov-18 09:43 PM, #8
     Reply I enjoyed our time together, Kerubiel (Anonymous), 20-Nov-18 10:14 PM, #9
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Though..., JohnEveryMan, 20-Nov-18 08:36 AM, #6
Reply Immortals, Oliopterix Ragplume (Anonymous), 19-Nov-18 08:52 PM, #5
Reply Damnable ghastly bird., Panmorne, 25-Nov-18 02:47 PM, #10
Reply Build & Concept, Oliopterix Raglplume (Anonymous), 19-Nov-18 08:50 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Though..., Gillador (Anonymous), 18-Nov-18 11:14 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Though..., Llyion (Anonymous), 18-Nov-18 11:12 PM, #2
Reply I really enjoyed our back and forth., Grasdraal (Anonymous), 18-Nov-18 11:02 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135546 Previous topic | Next topic