Subject: "Immortals" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135546
Show all folders

Oliopterix Ragplume (Anonymous)Mon 19-Nov-18 08:52 PM
Charter member
#135556, "Immortals"

Emnon:
You provided this character’s first meaningful interaction by letting me buy Malkoth’s shop during your global quest. That established Oli’s roleplay as a businessman willing to work the underbelly of society, including all the Imperials whose donations I financed in a bid to buy favor and to sow competition between the sects.

Panmorne:
Wow, oh wow do I wish I could roleplay as well as you. To TPB Panmorne, you breathe such wonderful life into this character that I could sit at your feet for hours to watch and learn from you. I try, but you think well on your feet and type hella fast, and I felt such a dolt in our interactions. Your presence for the village was a strong enough influence I would have considered immorting Oli just to listen to you chat over immt.

I would like to say more about our RP, but as there are several things going on in-game right now even after my death, I’ll just have to say thank you for making cool things happen all through my character’s life.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Thoughtful... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 18-Nov-18 07:48 PM
Reply what a great character!, Dallevian, 26-Nov-18 11:43 AM, #11
Reply Battle, Oliopterix Ragplume (Anonymous), 20-Nov-18 06:33 PM, #7
Reply RE: Battle, Rastensol (Anonymous), 20-Nov-18 09:43 PM, #8
     Reply I enjoyed our time together, Kerubiel (Anonymous), 20-Nov-18 10:14 PM, #9
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Though..., JohnEveryMan, 20-Nov-18 08:36 AM, #6
Reply Immortals, Oliopterix Ragplume (Anonymous), 19-Nov-18 08:52 PM #5
Reply Damnable ghastly bird., Panmorne, 25-Nov-18 02:47 PM, #10
Reply Build & Concept, Oliopterix Raglplume (Anonymous), 19-Nov-18 08:50 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Though..., Gillador (Anonymous), 18-Nov-18 11:14 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Though..., Llyion (Anonymous), 18-Nov-18 11:12 PM, #2
Reply I really enjoyed our back and forth., Grasdraal (Anonymous), 18-Nov-18 11:02 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135546 Previous topic | Next topic