Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Thoughtful Deterrent, Commander of Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135546
Show all folders

Gillador (Anonymous)Sun 18-Nov-18 11:14 PM
Charter member
#135551, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Thoughtful Deterrent, Commander of Battle"

Congratulations on reaching age death. You achieved what very very few villagers ever do, and you did so with class. While trapper was far from being as deadly as say pincer svirf you definitely made your presence known. I never got you myself but I was eternally grateful you didn’t resort to cleaning out my inventory. I ran across a lot of traps but riddle and tower made them basically nothing. Well they still dropped stats but bleeding was a non issue, and I geared a silly amount of str/dex. Note to imms, if riddle affects physical maldiction it should probably apply to traps.

You were a class act, I am glad you got to experience leadership, best of luck with your next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Thoughtful... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 18-Nov-18 07:48 PM
Reply what a great character!, Dallevian, 26-Nov-18 11:43 AM, #11
Reply Battle, Oliopterix Ragplume (Anonymous), 20-Nov-18 06:33 PM, #7
Reply RE: Battle, Rastensol (Anonymous), 20-Nov-18 09:43 PM, #8
     Reply I enjoyed our time together, Kerubiel (Anonymous), 20-Nov-18 10:14 PM, #9
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Though..., JohnEveryMan, 20-Nov-18 08:36 AM, #6
Reply Immortals, Oliopterix Ragplume (Anonymous), 19-Nov-18 08:52 PM, #5
Reply Damnable ghastly bird., Panmorne, 25-Nov-18 02:47 PM, #10
Reply Build & Concept, Oliopterix Raglplume (Anonymous), 19-Nov-18 08:50 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Though..., Gillador (Anonymous), 18-Nov-18 11:14 PM #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Though..., Llyion (Anonymous), 18-Nov-18 11:12 PM, #2
Reply I really enjoyed our back and forth., Grasdraal (Anonymous), 18-Nov-18 11:02 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135546 Previous topic | Next topic