Subject: "Damnable ghastly bird." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135546
Show all folders

PanmorneSun 25-Nov-18 02:47 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2018
28 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135645, "Damnable ghastly bird."

I was right hopeful you'd make it to my turkey hunt so I could mock you being one of the fowl, but no, you had to go die on me. Bastard.

Oliopterix was one of my favorite fellows to interact with in general, and you being around helped Pan act like Pan, so good feelings go both ways!

If it makes you feel any better, you weren't a dolt. You were great. Though Pan would say that you were something like a "daft beak-bound bird-brained bastard", but only because he likes you. If your next character is half as cool as Oliopterix, they'll still be damned excellent.

There are still things going on, that they are, so I'll say more about that when it's done, but I fully owe every step of it to you. So take the credit where it's due!

I'd throw you some tomatoes if I had any to spare for a dead dolt.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Thoughtful... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 18-Nov-18 07:48 PM
Reply what a great character!, Dallevian, 26-Nov-18 11:43 AM, #11
Reply Battle, Oliopterix Ragplume (Anonymous), 20-Nov-18 06:33 PM, #7
Reply RE: Battle, Rastensol (Anonymous), 20-Nov-18 09:43 PM, #8
     Reply I enjoyed our time together, Kerubiel (Anonymous), 20-Nov-18 10:14 PM, #9
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Though..., JohnEveryMan, 20-Nov-18 08:36 AM, #6
Reply Immortals, Oliopterix Ragplume (Anonymous), 19-Nov-18 08:52 PM, #5
Reply Damnable ghastly bird., Panmorne, 25-Nov-18 02:47 PM #10
Reply Build & Concept, Oliopterix Raglplume (Anonymous), 19-Nov-18 08:50 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Though..., Gillador (Anonymous), 18-Nov-18 11:14 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Oliopterix Ragplume the Though..., Llyion (Anonymous), 18-Nov-18 11:12 PM, #2
Reply I really enjoyed our back and forth., Grasdraal (Anonymous), 18-Nov-18 11:02 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135546 Previous topic | Next topic