Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of Lost Souls, Marshall of the Fortress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133083
Show all folders

Unun (Anonymous)Mon 15-Jan-18 11:30 AM
Charter member
#133111, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of Lost Souls, Marshall of the Fortress"

Thanks for the compliments From this side of the fence, you're one of the toughest cookie that we can hardly crack, and you have not enter the Becoming yet. Imagine how bad it will be when you are one... Mummy? Lich? It was not easy to fight you one on one at all, especially in town. Carrick, on the other hand . I don't remember to ever manage to seal the kill on you. The reasons that we have a combination Squires/Scribes/Marans/Barons LOL scattered on the outskirts of Galadon waiting for you is because some of our forces hold the Law in higher regards than me. They do not want to get Marked just yet and I respect that even though I'd rather they'll be in the city with me. Barons have their own reasons. So the tactics were to bait you out there, which almost work. Almost doesn't count.

I might not like the decay too much because it does put me out of comission for more than 60 hours, which is like 30 mins IRL? but it's a love hate relationship. If I were you I would likely make use of it in certain situations. I figure that like thorns-hearts, there are ways to treat it to decrease the timer, perhaps you'll share that knowledge sometimes if you know it? It took our young Scribe healer 2 healing sleeps to take it completely away, but we don't always have the pleasure of his presence do we

I rolled this character during Bak's reign, but by the time I reach hero, he was gone and left me with his... successor Bheru, whom I forgot to mention in my death thread as well. And we all know what happen to him Thanks Bheru, I felt that you gave me that chance for one reason or another. With Captain Yanni, her styles were a bit different than mine because of different builds I reckon, but it suits Unun well standing in front of the battles as assassins are well equipped in that area. I can go on and on but this is getting long now so I wish you good luck Provost!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 13-Jan-18 06:32 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Jhelruk (Anonymous), 17-Jan-18 06:10 PM, #29
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 18-Jan-18 01:25 PM, #30
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Jhelruk (Anonymous), 18-Jan-18 06:31 PM, #31
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Marideth (Anonymous), 15-Jan-18 09:38 AM, #25
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 15-Jan-18 11:30 AM #26
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Carrick (Anonymous), 16-Jan-18 06:35 PM, #27
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 16-Jan-18 11:13 PM, #28
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Kruggy (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 05:01 PM, #18
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 07:00 PM, #22
Reply Woo, no more poison darts, Zah (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 04:55 PM, #17
Reply RE: Woo, no more poison darts, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:51 PM, #21
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Marrion (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 10:53 AM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:59 PM, #15
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Khellor (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 03:57 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Tamnaeuth (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 04:20 AM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:32 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:57 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Khellor (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 02:20 PM, #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun HiddenLight (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 07:56 PM, #1
     Reply Nooo! I outlive another one!, Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 08:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Nooo! I outlive another one!, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:53 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Solraen (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 11:28 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:47 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Ishuli, 14-Jan-18 08:19 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:23 PM, #9
     Reply You were the energizer bunny, Waka (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 10:30 AM, #7
     Reply RE: You were the energizer bunny, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:37 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:19 PM, #19
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:46 PM, #20
     Reply Damn!, Gilversplitz (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 11:02 PM, #23
          Reply RE: Damn!, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 11:21 PM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133083 Previous topic | Next topic