Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of Lost Souls, Marshall of the Fortress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133083
Show all folders

Unun (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 06:46 PM
Charter member
#133104, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of Lost Souls, Marshall of the Fortress"

We didn't get a chance to interact, but a couple of things in your goodbye post piqued my interest.

>Those who does not like ganking, I apologize but I only bring
>what is necessary to seal the kill...

One thought: don't need a gank squad to assassinate. Clearly some opponents are harder to assassinate than others, and in some cases nigh-impossible.

** I have found that players are smarter than me when it come to assassinations. Some would sit idly for just about enough time for me to begin to attempt the assassination, and then they teleport. My assassination record for this char: 0 success.

>For those who play assassins, poisondarts are your best friend.

Can't argue with your experience, but I'm surprised to hear this. When I've played assassins in the past, poison darts seemed mainly useful for PvE, e.g. slowing tough mobs before a fight. They seemed less useful in PvP settings because, in using them, you forfeit the element of surprise. Cabal defense is obviously a different beast.

Then again, I never got as much mileage out of "throw" as most assassin players seem to, so maybe I don't "get" the class.

** My next assassin would definitely use the edge for poisondarts to increase its success rate. As an assassin, If I was able to confuse a group of people raiding,I can then concentrate on a target without worrying about the other people doing much to me, as they are more likely bash my target than me in that moment of confusion. A moment of confusion during the fight really count lots in turning the tides of the battle. I think with this ability, I can likely able take on a bigger group by myself. More for fighting groups I reckon. Perhaps in conjunction with strangle which has a good success rate as well without the edge.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 13-Jan-18 06:32 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Jhelruk (Anonymous), 17-Jan-18 06:10 PM, #29
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 18-Jan-18 01:25 PM, #30
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Jhelruk (Anonymous), 18-Jan-18 06:31 PM, #31
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Marideth (Anonymous), 15-Jan-18 09:38 AM, #25
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 15-Jan-18 11:30 AM, #26
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Carrick (Anonymous), 16-Jan-18 06:35 PM, #27
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 16-Jan-18 11:13 PM, #28
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Kruggy (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 05:01 PM, #18
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 07:00 PM, #22
Reply Woo, no more poison darts, Zah (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 04:55 PM, #17
Reply RE: Woo, no more poison darts, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:51 PM, #21
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Marrion (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 10:53 AM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:59 PM, #15
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Khellor (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 03:57 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Tamnaeuth (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 04:20 AM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:32 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:57 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Khellor (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 02:20 PM, #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun HiddenLight (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 07:56 PM, #1
     Reply Nooo! I outlive another one!, Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 08:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Nooo! I outlive another one!, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:53 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Solraen (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 11:28 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:47 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Ishuli, 14-Jan-18 08:19 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:23 PM, #9
     Reply You were the energizer bunny, Waka (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 10:30 AM, #7
     Reply RE: You were the energizer bunny, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:37 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:19 PM, #19
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:46 PM #20
     Reply Damn!, Gilversplitz (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 11:02 PM, #23
          Reply RE: Damn!, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 11:21 PM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133083 Previous topic | Next topic