Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133083
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 13-Jan-18 06:32 PM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16796 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133083, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of Lost Souls, Marshall of the Fortress"

Sat Jan 13 17:28:36 2018

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Unun perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:353

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Jhelruk (Anonymous), 17-Jan-18 06:10 PM, #29
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 18-Jan-18 01:25 PM, #30
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Jhelruk (Anonymous), 18-Jan-18 06:31 PM, #31
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Marideth (Anonymous), 15-Jan-18 09:38 AM, #25
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 15-Jan-18 11:30 AM, #26
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Carrick (Anonymous), 16-Jan-18 06:35 PM, #27
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 16-Jan-18 11:13 PM, #28
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Kruggy (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 05:01 PM, #18
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 07:00 PM, #22
Reply Woo, no more poison darts, Zah (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 04:55 PM, #17
Reply RE: Woo, no more poison darts, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:51 PM, #21
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Marrion (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 10:53 AM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:59 PM, #15
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Khellor (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 03:57 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Tamnaeuth (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 04:20 AM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:32 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:57 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Khellor (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 02:20 PM, #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun HiddenLight (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 07:56 PM, #1
     Reply Nooo! I outlive another one!, Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 08:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Nooo! I outlive another one!, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:53 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Solraen (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 11:28 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:47 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Ishuli, 14-Jan-18 08:19 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:23 PM, #9
     Reply You were the energizer bunny, Waka (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 10:30 AM, #7
     Reply RE: You were the energizer bunny, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:37 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:19 PM, #19
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:46 PM, #20
     Reply Damn!, Gilversplitz (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 11:02 PM, #23
          Reply RE: Damn!, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 11:21 PM, #24

Jhelruk (Anonymous)Wed 17-Jan-18 06:10 PM
Charter member
#133120, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #0

Tough foe super tough. When assassins have a couple of things fall their
way it can be a damn tough thing to fight against. But having said that
I had my moments as well. I always knew it was going to be exciting
times with you about.

Unun (Anonymous)Thu 18-Jan-18 01:25 PM
Charter member
#133121, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #29

Duergar Flail and Mace spec warriors are assassin's bane. Just wait out the trance - 5 hours - and you're good to go

Jhelruk (Anonymous)Thu 18-Jan-18 06:31 PM
Charter member
#133123, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #30

Fully aware of that and thats why I pushed the times I did because I had the opportunity of time.

But its not like when you are raiding to either get the Orb back or to take the Codex one can just go ... Oh ill wait 5 hrs

Marideth (Anonymous)Mon 15-Jan-18 09:38 AM
Charter member
#133110, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #0

Unun -
Sorry about the decayings, you made me run through barriers so fast often, which was needed, that I settled for that, bringing you out of commission for fighting me, or in general for fighting period since that becomes nasty.
Especially since outside the gates there was always more maran waiting for me to step out and fight you.
So after a bit I stopped using barrier entirely, but used the others + stoneskin usually and + protection, and it would be enough to how you changed to, and then decaying to make you upset.
Sry on that, but it became the most effective means to take you out of fighting, period. hehe.

As for your sack, I put it by the captain, but you had logged off, and the sack had dissapeared from there had thought you got it, till you logged back on later.
oops.

You had spoken of yanni in your goodbyes, but to compare say to yourself and cio. Cio was a power invoker, would go out, hunt, and murder. You also the same, you go out to get #### done. Compare to yanni that will sit in seclusion and safety to hopefully, hopefully have someone else fighting so she can support them, have them take most of the risks and take the reward.
Also to compare - you would come on and face the strongest people, during bakazars' (shapas char spelling it wrong? lol) reign, yanni refused to log on after the 1 fight he had with him, during his entire life.
As an opponent, you were 10000x times the player, maran, enemy, and more than yanni ever was. That being said, the glue that bound the fortress together was you. The person who made the fortress what it was compared to how badly it suffered during baka's reign, was you.

You were the best fortress leader that I have seen in a long time, you shined as one of the fortress, you earned maran, and you did a kick ass job, from one player to another.

Don't lose the mentality.
p.s.
your still an onion

Unun (Anonymous)Mon 15-Jan-18 11:30 AM
Charter member
#133111, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #25

Thanks for the compliments From this side of the fence, you're one of the toughest cookie that we can hardly crack, and you have not enter the Becoming yet. Imagine how bad it will be when you are one... Mummy? Lich? It was not easy to fight you one on one at all, especially in town. Carrick, on the other hand . I don't remember to ever manage to seal the kill on you. The reasons that we have a combination Squires/Scribes/Marans/Barons LOL scattered on the outskirts of Galadon waiting for you is because some of our forces hold the Law in higher regards than me. They do not want to get Marked just yet and I respect that even though I'd rather they'll be in the city with me. Barons have their own reasons. So the tactics were to bait you out there, which almost work. Almost doesn't count.

I might not like the decay too much because it does put me out of comission for more than 60 hours, which is like 30 mins IRL? but it's a love hate relationship. If I were you I would likely make use of it in certain situations. I figure that like thorns-hearts, there are ways to treat it to decrease the timer, perhaps you'll share that knowledge sometimes if you know it? It took our young Scribe healer 2 healing sleeps to take it completely away, but we don't always have the pleasure of his presence do we

I rolled this character during Bak's reign, but by the time I reach hero, he was gone and left me with his... successor Bheru, whom I forgot to mention in my death thread as well. And we all know what happen to him Thanks Bheru, I felt that you gave me that chance for one reason or another. With Captain Yanni, her styles were a bit different than mine because of different builds I reckon, but it suits Unun well standing in front of the battles as assassins are well equipped in that area. I can go on and on but this is getting long now so I wish you good luck Provost!

Carrick (Anonymous)Tue 16-Jan-18 06:35 PM
Charter member
#133115, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #26

First of all, that last kill I was afk. I had to pee so bad and I was in my guild. I figured Marideth was on and I had time to go and et back. But then the dogs needed to come in. When I got back I was at the pit as a ghost with 28 hp!

That being said, you had some impressive solo kills on me and some aggravating ganks. The first time you killed me it was at the executioner with a full army and guards. I could not believe it! But just as often as you solo killed me you ran gank. Like the time you had Sankra open the guild and jumped in on that. The point here is why gank when you don't gotta. Oh well. Good job being aggressive and then NOT being a #### talker wen you were done.

Unun (Anonymous)Tue 16-Jan-18 11:13 PM
Charter member
#133116, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #27

I was just picking on you on my death threads. I actually like Carrick alot as an opponent in game. Keep trucking! You are a force to be reckon with when you want to. You can likely take me down quick if you put all your rods on. Or sometimes If I get lucky I might be able to best you. It's all situational. The reasons for the ganks are because after you or others fought me a few times, you would have learn my ways and take less risks. As a result, I would have much difficulties getting PK one on one again, that is how the 2 vs 1 came about, to have a better chance of sealing the kill. It is not a testament to your or my PK skills. It's more about the question of whether Unun is living up to the "codes" in which there will be no places in which darkness can hide. Even 2 vs 1 do not work after a few successes as opponents learn to adapt and take even less risks. This is where the fun lies for me, the tactics. Until next time!

Kruggy (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 05:01 PM
Charter member
#133102, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #0

Good Marshall yet will be missed

Unun (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 07:00 PM
Charter member
#133106, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #18

You have stepped up to be the only Acolyte we have, great job on that! I am sure there is more to see from you in the future.

Zah (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 04:55 PM
Charter member
#133101, "Woo, no more poison darts"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our dynamic relationship. We shared a lot of enemies but conflicted at times too.

Made for some entertaining encounters and some really annoying darts.

Unun (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 06:51 PM
Charter member
#133105, "RE: Woo, no more poison darts"
In response to Reply #17

You resisted half of the darts I throw at you big one. I have some good back and forth fun with you as well. It is interesting also to note that I can use the darts freely at the Eternal Inn without the bouncers doing anything...

Marrion (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 10:53 AM
Charter member
#133092, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #0

Ugh, was looking forward to aiding you and the others in the Fortress.

Unun (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 01:59 PM
Charter member
#133099, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #8

We have a good steady number of fighters in the Fortress that can use your help young giant, at this very moment! Good luck on your journey!

Khellor (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 03:57 AM
Charter member
#133088, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #0

Hey good character man. Well done, and mostly you were top shelf. Did I ever love badgering you about being evil(ish). Also I wish we had more fights now, I think we ended 1/1?

Glwyn

Tamnaeuth (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 04:20 AM
Charter member
#133089, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #4

What, no mention of me! Oh I am going to miss you!

Unun (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 01:32 PM
Charter member
#133094, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #5

Oh how can I forget! * there were alot of distractions in the background at my place yesterday *

You were my partner in crime. It was a dream combo indeed, transmuter and assassin. No one can expect such an element of surprise and be able to counter it between being duo and hidden... unless they have meet us in battle before. Really fun! I have tried to take down Garfuka with many many types of combinations but only you can truly put the Orc Chief down against his will.

Also, I forgot to mention Garfuka in my goodbyes, he was always out for the hunt and I have lots of respect for him as well.

Unun (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 01:57 PM
Charter member
#133098, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #4

It was quite a surprise for me you see you with the title of "Scholar". IT reminded me of our past conversations of me calling you a Scholar, remember that? You were a more slippery opponent so we did not get a chance for many battles. Trust me, you were on our Hunt list.

Khellor (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 02:20 PM
Charter member
#133100, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #14

Lol. That was apparent all the time. I did enjoy our chats. Thx for the time. It's super easy to have an enemy and not Rp at all. So the time is always appreciated.

Unun HiddenLight (Anonymous)Sat 13-Jan-18 07:56 PM
Charter member
#133084, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #0

So it ends, I can hear some people rejoicing for his death, hopefully there are also those who will miss his presence.

353 hours and old age human, I'd say had he lived his life to its fullest.

Unun's character was not perfect, he does not have a role neither, but he enjoys the beauty of battles and it was this enjoyment that make him stand out a little. Also, being present help too .

It was the most immteractions I have had with this character. Very awesome and fun. I never know Imms can be so creative in the game. It was alot of fun. Thanks Korsgaard and the God of Loss for the immteractions and the goodies too!

Those who does not like ganking, I apologize but I only bring what is necessary to seal the kill... That is ultimately my goal and one on one fight rarely achieve that. It is alot of fun having to come up with a plan that will outsmart opponents and seal the kill. There are times I will fight you and let you beat me up badly just to see what happens, there are times when I will have trance, aura, stoneskin, poppies up when I fight you. Assassins are insanely fun to play because of this.

For those who play assassins, poisondarts are your best friend. I once deter the raid of the Empire lead by the Emperor himself by just shooting darts, fun.

There are many characters I have interacted with, some good some bad, in the end, we just let it all go and just cherish the fun we have had, no hard feelings to anyone.

Fortress:

There are so many members in the Fortress right now, almost 2 dozens, and that could not make me happier. Let the "gank" continue! Poke Hetherian*
Yanni: Really effective Captain, knows combat really well, I have learn a thing or two from you about teamwork and it was with your help that I think have pull me out of the pile and rise to be "somebody". Remember our take down of Unda the Mummy in front of the Fortress? That was the first and the last time I can accomplish it ever again.
Marans and Squires: We have 2 Marans now and I am glad you have earned it. Squires, continue to step up to the plate and perhaps you'll have a chance to stand amongst the Marans as well. Step it up.
Sebestene: you hold the helm of brilliance and just disappeared. I spent 353 hours on a good character and never once get my hands on it. Think about it. Not that it is anything special but I created this assasin with a build in my mind: to wear armors/weapons that shoots out things from top to bottom just to see what it is like. A few folks got in the way of that and I am terribly disappointed that I did not achieve this.

Enemies:
Marideth: I do not like the decays and you still owe me a sack of fire giant patroller.
Carrick: easy PK
Glik: I see your posts on Dio and they do affect my interactions with you. You know a thing or 2 about PK I reckon, but you reached a kind of roadblock when fighting me. Mainly you won't fight unless it is immensely in your favor. All that special gears don't do anything if not being used.
Jhelruk: My first blood... remember what I say War Master.
Waka: you seemed to hit really hard.
Hetherian: I will always remember the battle of the Dead Vale.
Sol-High Priest: you owe me a sack as well, my last sack was destroyed by your gears.
Hwi the eel: Eh.
Zvivyh: you outlive me, imagine that.
Adezhul and Gok: Never really have a chance to fight you, for some reasons I seem really scary to you two.
Unda: you seem to get to enjoy quite a few shinies from me.
Others: good luck and have fun!
Thanks all for the game, I'm going to play with my baby now.

Unun HiddenLight out.

Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous)Sat 13-Jan-18 08:07 PM
Charter member
#133085, "Nooo! I outlive another one!"
In response to Reply #1

I was so sure I'd be the one to die first, but alas. You were a great Marshall with a presence that truly made an impact on the game. You made me want to play more because you were online so much, and I didn't want you to have to fight all those baddies alone. You burned fast, but I'm sure there was much fun had along the way.

I love how many people wouldn't even defend their cabal when just you and I were raiding. Fun stuff. GLWYN.

Unun (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 01:53 PM
Charter member
#133097, "RE: Nooo! I outlive another one!"
In response to Reply #2

I know invokers wield great powers, but I did not realize how great... I saw its ability with your character it was great fun old gal! It was fun to see your "old skull face" that day in the Mausoleum as well. I did not know if you saw it or not but I did. Someone implemented those few moments it was quite creative and fun for all!

Solraen (Anonymous)Sat 13-Jan-18 11:28 PM
Charter member
#133087, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #1

Well done on an explosive character! My biggest regret with Unun was missing the boat to actually RP with you (besides that sleazy stroke of the arm), perhaps this in itself is a tribute to your attitude - whenever you logged in it was go time! Loved the way you rallied the troops and mobilised the Fortress. Sorry about the sack, I was massively overdue to quit so didn't get to deal with that appropriately once the raiding had finished, hit me up in the fields with an I.O.U with your next!

Solraen

Unun (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 01:47 PM
Charter member
#133096, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #3

If I were to roll another character, I would have to join the Empire and aim for the Shadow Lord's powers or a build in the Spire with the ability to see camo... Out of all my battles, I was rarely be able to fight the Trees much as I'd like because they were very well hidden. I would love to have a build to be able to hunt those reclusive creatures. We might find ourselves on the same team one of these days for different purposes. At the moment I have alot of my plates now IRL hence the accelerated con loss.

IshuliSun 14-Jan-18 08:19 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133090, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #1

Big fan!

I loved knowing that you were willing to mess with evil Magistrates, who often like to play the "Nuh uh, you can't hit me because goodies live here too!". So I loved knowing that they weren't safe in the cities, period. It was always fun to watch you dive in vs 4 lieutenants, 7 zombies, and still manage to run people off. The only thing that bothered me was that you didn't take the Vigilante edge! I kept watching you wondering why you didn't take it, since it would have made your goodie-guard issues substantially easier.

Thanks for all the butt-kicking!

-Ish

Unun (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 01:23 PM
Charter member
#133093, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #6

I had no idea that a Vigilante edge existed, that would have really make things interesting indeed. I'm glad you tell me about it! *Evil grin*

Waka (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 10:30 AM
Charter member
#133091, "You were the energizer bunny"
In response to Reply #1

I was only in your range at the very end for you but you had a big impact on most of Wakas life. Your constant retrieval’s and just diving against any odds really kept the empire busy. Congrats on being a fun opponent and I hope you enjoyed your char.

Unun (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 01:37 PM
Charter member
#133095, "RE: You were the energizer bunny"
In response to Reply #7

I saw you with a last name in your 30s and knew there was something different about you that set you apart. And you seemed to deal damage almost to the level of Bheru's in our last battle, fun! If I receive any less damage, you might have go right into my "trap" there, the goal was for you to be eager to finish me but not quite there yet so that I can finish you just before then.

Thaedan (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 06:19 PM
Charter member
#133103, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #1

We didn't get a chance to interact, but a couple of things in your goodbye post piqued my interest.

>Those who does not like ganking, I apologize but I only bring
>what is necessary to seal the kill...

One thought: don't need a gank squad to assassinate. Clearly some opponents are harder to assassinate than others, and in some cases nigh-impossible.

>For those who play assassins, poisondarts are your best friend.

Can't argue with your experience, but I'm surprised to hear this. When I've played assassins in the past, poison darts seemed mainly useful for PvE, e.g. slowing tough mobs before a fight. They seemed less useful in PvP settings because, in using them, you forfeit the element of surprise. Cabal defense is obviously a different beast.

Then again, I never got as much mileage out of "throw" as most assassin players seem to, so maybe I don't "get" the class.

Unun (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 06:46 PM
Charter member
#133104, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..."
In response to Reply #19

We didn't get a chance to interact, but a couple of things in your goodbye post piqued my interest.

>Those who does not like ganking, I apologize but I only bring
>what is necessary to seal the kill...

One thought: don't need a gank squad to assassinate. Clearly some opponents are harder to assassinate than others, and in some cases nigh-impossible.

** I have found that players are smarter than me when it come to assassinations. Some would sit idly for just about enough time for me to begin to attempt the assassination, and then they teleport. My assassination record for this char: 0 success.

>For those who play assassins, poisondarts are your best friend.

Can't argue with your experience, but I'm surprised to hear this. When I've played assassins in the past, poison darts seemed mainly useful for PvE, e.g. slowing tough mobs before a fight. They seemed less useful in PvP settings because, in using them, you forfeit the element of surprise. Cabal defense is obviously a different beast.

Then again, I never got as much mileage out of "throw" as most assassin players seem to, so maybe I don't "get" the class.

** My next assassin would definitely use the edge for poisondarts to increase its success rate. As an assassin, If I was able to confuse a group of people raiding,I can then concentrate on a target without worrying about the other people doing much to me, as they are more likely bash my target than me in that moment of confusion. A moment of confusion during the fight really count lots in turning the tides of the battle. I think with this ability, I can likely able take on a bigger group by myself. More for fighting groups I reckon. Perhaps in conjunction with strangle which has a good success rate as well without the edge.

Gilversplitz (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 11:02 PM
Charter member
#133107, "Damn!"
In response to Reply #1

You were fun to roll around with (and occasionally against). That time in Maethien when you and your boys were trying to flush out some Reavers, only to find me instead was a real riot.

You were always willing to throw down at the drop of the hat, making some real grade A chaos for me to take advantage of, and I'm sad you're gone.

I wanted to keep the Unun train rolling, so I was 100% willing to help you grab a bit of extra con. Its a damn shame you never took me up on the offer.

I hope to see you in the fields again soon.

Unun (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jan-18 11:21 PM
Charter member
#133108, "RE: Damn!"
In response to Reply #23

I did not know that was possible, I was thinking in term of age when you mention it. I wish I have learn what you were offering about the cons just for future references. Knowledge in the game is truly power. Note: if you meant the Kteng Lab, I have "tried" that It ended my life like it should!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133083 Previous topic | Next topic