Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of Lost Souls, Marshall of the Fortress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133083
Show all folders

Marideth (Anonymous)Mon 15-Jan-18 09:38 AM
Charter member
#133110, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of Lost Souls, Marshall of the Fortress"

Unun -
Sorry about the decayings, you made me run through barriers so fast often, which was needed, that I settled for that, bringing you out of commission for fighting me, or in general for fighting period since that becomes nasty.
Especially since outside the gates there was always more maran waiting for me to step out and fight you.
So after a bit I stopped using barrier entirely, but used the others + stoneskin usually and + protection, and it would be enough to how you changed to, and then decaying to make you upset.
Sry on that, but it became the most effective means to take you out of fighting, period. hehe.

As for your sack, I put it by the captain, but you had logged off, and the sack had dissapeared from there had thought you got it, till you logged back on later.
oops.

You had spoken of yanni in your goodbyes, but to compare say to yourself and cio. Cio was a power invoker, would go out, hunt, and murder. You also the same, you go out to get #### done. Compare to yanni that will sit in seclusion and safety to hopefully, hopefully have someone else fighting so she can support them, have them take most of the risks and take the reward.
Also to compare - you would come on and face the strongest people, during bakazars' (shapas char spelling it wrong? lol) reign, yanni refused to log on after the 1 fight he had with him, during his entire life.
As an opponent, you were 10000x times the player, maran, enemy, and more than yanni ever was. That being said, the glue that bound the fortress together was you. The person who made the fortress what it was compared to how badly it suffered during baka's reign, was you.

You were the best fortress leader that I have seen in a long time, you shined as one of the fortress, you earned maran, and you did a kick ass job, from one player to another.

Don't lose the mentality.
p.s.
your still an onion

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 13-Jan-18 06:32 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Jhelruk (Anonymous), 17-Jan-18 06:10 PM, #29
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 18-Jan-18 01:25 PM, #30
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Jhelruk (Anonymous), 18-Jan-18 06:31 PM, #31
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Marideth (Anonymous), 15-Jan-18 09:38 AM #25
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 15-Jan-18 11:30 AM, #26
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Carrick (Anonymous), 16-Jan-18 06:35 PM, #27
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 16-Jan-18 11:13 PM, #28
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Kruggy (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 05:01 PM, #18
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 07:00 PM, #22
Reply Woo, no more poison darts, Zah (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 04:55 PM, #17
Reply RE: Woo, no more poison darts, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:51 PM, #21
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Marrion (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 10:53 AM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:59 PM, #15
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Khellor (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 03:57 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Tamnaeuth (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 04:20 AM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:32 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:57 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Khellor (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 02:20 PM, #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun HiddenLight (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 07:56 PM, #1
     Reply Nooo! I outlive another one!, Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 08:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Nooo! I outlive another one!, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:53 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Solraen (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 11:28 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:47 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Ishuli, 14-Jan-18 08:19 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:23 PM, #9
     Reply You were the energizer bunny, Waka (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 10:30 AM, #7
     Reply RE: You were the energizer bunny, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:37 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:19 PM, #19
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:46 PM, #20
     Reply Damn!, Gilversplitz (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 11:02 PM, #23
          Reply RE: Damn!, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 11:21 PM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133083 Previous topic | Next topic