Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of Lost Souls, Marshall of the Fortress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133083
Show all folders

Unun HiddenLight (Anonymous)Sat 13-Jan-18 07:56 PM
Charter member
#133084, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of Lost Souls, Marshall of the Fortress"

So it ends, I can hear some people rejoicing for his death, hopefully there are also those who will miss his presence.

353 hours and old age human, I'd say had he lived his life to its fullest.

Unun's character was not perfect, he does not have a role neither, but he enjoys the beauty of battles and it was this enjoyment that make him stand out a little. Also, being present help too .

It was the most immteractions I have had with this character. Very awesome and fun. I never know Imms can be so creative in the game. It was alot of fun. Thanks Korsgaard and the God of Loss for the immteractions and the goodies too!

Those who does not like ganking, I apologize but I only bring what is necessary to seal the kill... That is ultimately my goal and one on one fight rarely achieve that. It is alot of fun having to come up with a plan that will outsmart opponents and seal the kill. There are times I will fight you and let you beat me up badly just to see what happens, there are times when I will have trance, aura, stoneskin, poppies up when I fight you. Assassins are insanely fun to play because of this.

For those who play assassins, poisondarts are your best friend. I once deter the raid of the Empire lead by the Emperor himself by just shooting darts, fun.

There are many characters I have interacted with, some good some bad, in the end, we just let it all go and just cherish the fun we have had, no hard feelings to anyone.

Fortress:

There are so many members in the Fortress right now, almost 2 dozens, and that could not make me happier. Let the "gank" continue! Poke Hetherian*
Yanni: Really effective Captain, knows combat really well, I have learn a thing or two from you about teamwork and it was with your help that I think have pull me out of the pile and rise to be "somebody". Remember our take down of Unda the Mummy in front of the Fortress? That was the first and the last time I can accomplish it ever again.
Marans and Squires: We have 2 Marans now and I am glad you have earned it. Squires, continue to step up to the plate and perhaps you'll have a chance to stand amongst the Marans as well. Step it up.
Sebestene: you hold the helm of brilliance and just disappeared. I spent 353 hours on a good character and never once get my hands on it. Think about it. Not that it is anything special but I created this assasin with a build in my mind: to wear armors/weapons that shoots out things from top to bottom just to see what it is like. A few folks got in the way of that and I am terribly disappointed that I did not achieve this.

Enemies:
Marideth: I do not like the decays and you still owe me a sack of fire giant patroller.
Carrick: easy PK
Glik: I see your posts on Dio and they do affect my interactions with you. You know a thing or 2 about PK I reckon, but you reached a kind of roadblock when fighting me. Mainly you won't fight unless it is immensely in your favor. All that special gears don't do anything if not being used.
Jhelruk: My first blood... remember what I say War Master.
Waka: you seemed to hit really hard.
Hetherian: I will always remember the battle of the Dead Vale.
Sol-High Priest: you owe me a sack as well, my last sack was destroyed by your gears.
Hwi the eel: Eh.
Zvivyh: you outlive me, imagine that.
Adezhul and Gok: Never really have a chance to fight you, for some reasons I seem really scary to you two.
Unda: you seem to get to enjoy quite a few shinies from me.
Others: good luck and have fun!
Thanks all for the game, I'm going to play with my baby now.

Unun HiddenLight out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 13-Jan-18 06:32 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Jhelruk (Anonymous), 17-Jan-18 06:10 PM, #29
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 18-Jan-18 01:25 PM, #30
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Jhelruk (Anonymous), 18-Jan-18 06:31 PM, #31
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Marideth (Anonymous), 15-Jan-18 09:38 AM, #25
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 15-Jan-18 11:30 AM, #26
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Carrick (Anonymous), 16-Jan-18 06:35 PM, #27
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 16-Jan-18 11:13 PM, #28
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Kruggy (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 05:01 PM, #18
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 07:00 PM, #22
Reply Woo, no more poison darts, Zah (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 04:55 PM, #17
Reply RE: Woo, no more poison darts, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:51 PM, #21
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Marrion (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 10:53 AM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:59 PM, #15
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Khellor (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 03:57 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Tamnaeuth (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 04:20 AM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:32 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:57 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Khellor (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 02:20 PM, #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun HiddenLight (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 07:56 PM #1
     Reply Nooo! I outlive another one!, Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 08:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Nooo! I outlive another one!, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:53 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Solraen (Anonymous), 13-Jan-18 11:28 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:47 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Ishuli, 14-Jan-18 08:19 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:23 PM, #9
     Reply You were the energizer bunny, Waka (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 10:30 AM, #7
     Reply RE: You were the energizer bunny, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 01:37 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:19 PM, #19
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberato..., Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 06:46 PM, #20
     Reply Damn!, Gilversplitz (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 11:02 PM, #23
          Reply RE: Damn!, Unun (Anonymous), 14-Jan-18 11:21 PM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133083 Previous topic | Next topic