Show all folders

Adgrizn (Guest)Tue 15-Jun-04 12:13 PM

#27880, "F... Farewells"
Edited on Sat 12-Jun-04 02:14 PM

Fist - forgive me - english not my first lang
Second - dont want to read swearin - skip fist part

let me Begin

Jinroh - most unskilled player that I ever saw - you fled three times
from circle near your death - and after uninduct me - I know you decided to do it more early but someone - ehe stoped you - anyway you died three times like newbie from Lemath - and after decided to boot me

Allright - now time to normal players

Battle

Olofo - sorry - eh decided delete last time but eh

Elji - good skills - ayik - #### if will we compare

Vargal - last of our fun - was realy fun ))

Ayik - jaynus - you always was a looser - come back to solace - your asse wil be kicked many time, stop thinkin that you most clever man in this world

about Nimrurl - I am naked - tryin to kill ranger in HLK - you asked me (need my help) i said yes - I killed ranger - and you got his things - \

Hastur - )

Scion: who are they?

Fort: Glilantis - man - good luck - good job

Istrirth= mister D........... sorry and good luck

Tribunal: Baendra - good work - Drokalyth - good work - all most of others - morons

Last note - I had about 50 kills - 45 of them solo

I had about 40 death - 35 of them - in gang

think need to be like this thief )

Wohrud - rabbit wolf of the Pack

Endorol - bla bla bla ))

Deohrel - bla bla bla

Adgrizn - :::::: )))))))))))

heh I have somedays to answer -
want - post

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I hope you read this, others as well. My two cents on a..., Hastur (Guest), 13-Jun-04 09:44 PM, #28
Reply whilst I have no problem with Adgrizn I want to say thi..., Daurwyn (Guest), 14-Jun-04 03:56 PM, #33
     Reply I understand where your comming from & here is a bit mo..., hastur (Guest), 14-Jun-04 11:08 PM, #34
          Reply The Gayness., Jin roh (Guest), 14-Jun-04 11:53 PM, #35
          Reply a few points, Daurwyn (Guest), 15-Jun-04 03:32 AM, #36
          Reply I disagree with you. I say Scrap Thror's ranger's and b..., Pro-Dawg (Guest), 15-Jun-04 11:40 PM, #37
Reply RE: F... Farewells, Istirith (Guest), 13-Jun-04 04:22 PM, #25
Reply Uhuh, Iborenn (Guest), 12-Jun-04 04:45 PM, #23
Reply Answers, Adgrizn (Guest), 13-Jun-04 10:28 AM, #24
     Reply If this is not simple enough for you, perhaps you shoul..., Jin roh (Guest), 13-Jun-04 05:38 PM, #26
     Reply Oh, allright, adgrizn (Guest), 14-Jun-04 03:05 AM, #29
          Reply Last post on the subject., Jin roh (Guest), 14-Jun-04 03:39 PM, #32
               Reply RE: Last post on the subject., Adgrizn (Guest), 16-Jun-04 07:34 AM, #39
     Reply RE: Answers, Ayik (Guest), 16-Jun-04 12:58 AM, #38
Reply Hrm, Elijsie (Guest), 12-Jun-04 02:02 PM, #21
Reply I'll throw in mine when I am dead, Glilanthis (Guest), 12-Jun-04 01:07 PM, #20
Reply Bye, Phrid (Guest), 12-Jun-04 03:20 AM, #18
Reply I hated you, Krithasi (Guest), 12-Jun-04 02:54 AM, #17
Reply Re, Nimrurl (Guest), 12-Jun-04 02:50 AM, #15
Reply logs, Adgrizn (Guest), 12-Jun-04 02:40 AM, #14
Reply Damned dude..., Caelestis (Guest), 12-Jun-04 01:06 AM, #9
Reply eh, Adgrizn (Guest), 12-Jun-04 02:22 AM, #10
Reply *sigh*, Odrirg (Guest), 12-Jun-04 12:24 AM, #7
Reply I am going to make this simple, Jin roh (Guest), 11-Jun-04 11:27 PM, #5
Reply And lastly, I have never died to Lemath n/t, Jin roh (Guest), 11-Jun-04 11:30 PM, #6
Reply Wow...slow down..., Lemath (Guest), 12-Jun-04 12:44 AM, #8
Reply Jinroh, Adgrizn (Guest), 12-Jun-04 02:13 PM, #12
Reply huh? n/t, Jin roh (Guest), 12-Jun-04 02:51 AM, #16
Reply Hate to call you out on this one buddy, Jemar (Guest), 12-Jun-04 12:03 PM, #19
Reply I was there when all this happened and will vouch 100 p..., Riavi (Guest), 13-Jun-04 06:05 PM, #27
Reply A Point... or two, Hysh (Guest), 14-Jun-04 03:43 AM, #30
Reply Not love for your favorite enemy? :-p, Zavin (Guest), 11-Jun-04 09:59 PM, #4
Reply RE: Not love for your favorite enemy? :-p, adgrizn (Guest), 12-Jun-04 02:25 AM, #11
Reply RE: F... Farewells, Lemath (Guest), 11-Jun-04 09:40 PM, #3
Reply RE: F... Farewells, Adgrizn (Guest), 12-Jun-04 02:32 AM, #13
     Reply RE: F... Farewells, Lemath (Guest), 12-Jun-04 02:07 PM, #22
          Reply RE: F... Farewells, Adgrizn (Guest), 14-Jun-04 06:36 AM, #31
Reply Bahah, Ayik (Guest), 11-Jun-04 04:22 PM, #1
     Reply eh, Adgrizn (Guest), 11-Jun-04 04:43 PM, #2

Hastur (Guest)Sun 13-Jun-04 09:44 PM

#27970, "I hope you read this, others as well. My two cents on a..."
In response to Reply #0

Even tho alot of people busted your balls for various reasons I thought you were a good rager.

Jinroh does his best for village policy and so does ordansen. But in the real world nothing ever works like it does in fairy lala land.

Berserkers are to fight with honour often, yes, but it is impossible to be 100% flawless with that.

examples:
You see a mage on where, spam in directions to him (10 rooms) + attacks. Before you get there someone else hits him. Then 3 rounds into the fight you rock up and pincer them. Whos fault is it then ?

Your traveling with a group of ragers and you've allready said that your going to attack person X, person X summons a group member when you've just scanned them and entered in direction + attacks. Person who was summoned attacks the summoner to avoid being slept. You arrive and attack due to command cueing. Your fault. No. #### like this happens DAILY. No one has a instant link with 0 movment delay in the game. It happens, even when not intended.

Plain and simple is that ####wads bitched and whine about battle cause they were beaten by skill or circumstances. I've never in all my playing time seen a perma gank team in battle... EVER. I see such poor displays from empire and scion, normally the same players over and over.

However soon as one of those examples crops up where they get hit by more than 1 rager, they spit their dummy and bitch and moan.

Adgrizn, I dont know the situation under the last fight you had with Jinroh & Arbiters, but prior to you wanting to delete All the fighting I did with you against 2-3 players was totaly legit. This is a game and we had alot of fun together. Rules and laws are guidelines, there are not execution lines... pitty so many of them make them out to be.

If such strictness was applied to the game in general, no paladin would ever be empowered due to evil intentions and actions. No imperials would be left due to aiding their enemy more times than I could count. So many aspects could be squashed in a instant. And then the game would spiral into a ####heap.

People expect flawless performance from ragers, yet dont dare even dream of expecting half as much from themselves.

I hope to see you back in the village as soon as possible Your one of the better players i've seen in this game, dont be discouraged.

Daurwyn (Guest)Mon 14-Jun-04 03:56 PM

#28015, "whilst I have no problem with Adgrizn I want to say thi..."
In response to Reply #28

>
>Your traveling with a group of ragers and you've allready said
>that your going to attack person X, person X summons a group
>member when you've just scanned them and entered in direction
>+ attacks.

This example matching the one that I posted almost perfectly, but let's analyze it for a moment. Sammie and Adgrizn both attacked me. Adgrizn overran the room and came back to attack me. In passing through, he would have seen "Baendra is here fighting Sammie" and vice versa. On top of that, he would have seen Sammie get summoned away, and know that that was the beginning of an attack. Need I mention that there was a yell too as Sammie attacked me upon being summoned?

>Person who was summoned attacks the summoner to
>avoid being slept. You arrive and attack due to command
>cueing. Your fault. No.

Multiple pincering? Who cues pincer pincer when they are running into the room to attack? No one. There is no good reason to do it. It's not like spamming so that you catch them when they come to you. Particularly as he did not scan and attack due to command cuing. Had he scanned, he wouldn't have overshot the room like he did, since I wasn't moving anywhere. Your fault? Yes!

#### like this happens DAILY. No one
>has a instant link with 0 movment delay in the game. It
>happens, even when not intended.
>

The example on the open sea is a prime example of what a berserker shouldn't be doing as per Jinroh. Neither villager chose to flee and I went several rounds stuck in combat (word of recall failed, and pincer and cut-off were both working well). When I consider that Sammie was the person complaining about being attacked two on one (by a frigging ap -- I mean, aps are supposed to be dishonorable in general), forgive me for thinking it a whine that we shouldn't have had to read.

>
>Plain and simple is that ####wads bitched and whine about
>battle cause they were beaten by skill or circumstances.

Really? I could have sworn that one of the two died and the other left. Which is what happened the time Frumpledunk and Vezrak attacked me. When Vezrak was maladicted enough he took off and left Frumpledunk to die. Even maladicted he could have stuck close to try to wake his fellow villager. Since no villagers actually killed my character (that I recall) I don't feel any bitterness towards the village at all. Hell, I'm not bitter towards Gradaelus and his buddies and they got me twice. Or Inelour who teamed up once with an arcane because necro maladictions weren't bad enough on their own. heh.

> I've
>never in all my playing time seen a perma gank team in
>battle... EVER. I see such poor displays from empire and
>scion, normally the same players over and over.
>

What's permagank got to do with it? Berserkers are not meant to use numbers outside of a raid (apparently). Does scion have a rule like this? Does Empire? No. It's supposed to be part of being a berserker, not part of just being a warrior. I guess if I had to give another example, though I could be wrong, I'd say it is acceptable for scions and imperial bards to lure people with offers to group before singing them to sleep and fiending them. I'm guessing that it wouldn't be acceptable if done by a berserker bard.

>However soon as one of those examples crops up where they get
>hit by more than 1 rager, they spit their dummy and bitch and
>moan.
>

I don't think I bitched or moaned. I think I simply laughed when Sammie complained about being attacked two on one. And I know for a fact that those two villagers planned to take me two on one from the start, because I saw one of them and they saw me when we were both alone. I went onto the open sea because that villager left me alone so I went to chase them.

>Adgrizn, I dont know the situation under the last fight you
>had with Jinroh & Arbiters, but prior to you wanting to delete
>All the fighting I did with you against 2-3 players was totaly
>legit. This is a game and we had alot of fun together. Rules
>and laws are guidelines, there are not execution lines...
>pitty so many of them make them out to be.
>

I don't think Adgrizn's fighting was legit. I just didn't mind it myself because he still showed courage, but that doesn't technically make it legit if Jinroh's right (and I guess he's likely to be since he's the current commander).

>If such strictness was applied to the game in general, no
>paladin would ever be empowered due to evil intentions and
>actions.

I can think of some who were pretty flawless. I think one was Ulthur. Another might have been one of Balrahd's whose name I can't remember right now.

> No imperials would be left due to aiding their enemy
>more times than I could count. So many aspects could be
>squashed in a instant. And then the game would spiral into a
>####heap.
>

Imperials aiding their enemy? I doubt they knowingly aid their enemies unless it is by killing their other enemies, and you can't fault them for that.

>People expect flawless performance from ragers, yet dont dare
>even dream of expecting half as much from themselves.
>

Given that I have solo pk'd to get fire control (something I don't think any other ap has done), I think I can safely say that I have put my money where my mouth is when I say that it is possible not to "accidentally" attack people two on one.

>I hope to see you back in the village as soon as possible
>Your one of the better players i've seen in this game, dont be
>discouraged.
>
>

I too would like to see him stick around, because yes, he was a good character to have around. Unfortunately, there are/were others with the not-so-good side of Adgrizn and not enough of the good.

Adgrizn took the lows well (e.g. suicided rather than let a healer rescue him) and showed plenty of guts by attacking alone and in towns. That, and his willingness to be the only villager logged on, were what won him my respect despite his willingness to bring numbers to bear on me. Some other berserkers never showed me anything besides the bringing numbers and actually avoided one on one confrontations with me even outside of the cities. That is not acceptable at all, unless I misunderstand the village.

hastur (Guest)Mon 14-Jun-04 11:08 PM

#28041, "I understand where your comming from & here is a bit mo..."
In response to Reply #33

Put bluntly I think berserkers shouldnt be honourbound at all, the fact they are called berserkers means that they should attack on sight. However as I said before I can not for the life of me remember perma gank groups in battle. Especially in comparison to all the others in other cabals. People accept ganks from them, but choose not to from ragers who are at a massive no magic disadvantage.

In reguards to the fight on the sea, personaly from my stand point I think its legit. Even if it doesnt fit the knights code of honour conduct that jinroh and ordansen have decided to gayly put on berserkers. AND which jinroh is now trying to enforce on other ragers +####ING GAY.

You had traba earlier on, traba was only in Hamsah, if your fighting two on two, and considering sammie I think was sub 45, they were taking advantage of the tactical edge that you and your zombies were alone.

You and traba jumped adgrizn when he was alone, ####it you know what Im getting at.

#### shouldnt apply unless its for both sides.

PS: this isnt a personaly jab at anyone for ganking, or lack of skill in pking etc. Its just a simple statement.

Jin roh (Guest)Mon 14-Jun-04 11:53 PM

#28044, "The Gayness."
In response to Reply #34

Because Ordasen made berserkers how they are now by making their guidelines be the tablet, which specifically states no ganging, I can't change that, I just enforce it. As for all the others, just don't gang the one I am fighting and you will be fine. Scouts and defenders can gang, as long as it furthers the village way of killing mages and doesn't happen every time you fight.

And my idea of honor is far from the Knight's Code, but then you would have to interact with me, heaven for bid.

P.S. You are even more gayerer-er-er er? er.

Daurwyn (Guest)Tue 15-Jun-04 03:32 AM

#28055, "a few points"
In response to Reply #34

> Put bluntly I think berserkers shouldnt be honourbound at all, the fact they are called berserkers means that they should attack on sight.

OK. Apparently though this is not how Ordasen saw it, which is the important thing.

> However as I said before I can not for the life of me remember perma gank groups in battle.

I can't name any permagangs, but I have been ganged 4 on 1 by battle a few times over the years and not in a raid situation (unless you count chasing someone from eastern road into holy grove when they've not been near a cabal as a raid situation).

> Especially in comparison to all the others in other cabals. People accept ganks from them, but choose not to from ragers who are at a massive no magic disadvantage.

Most people complain about ganks whereever they come from. IC, however, it's really only 'zerkers and paladins that have any sort of restriction unless an individual chooses to make it part of their rp.

> In reguards to the fight on the sea, personaly from my stand point I think its legit. Even if it doesnt fit the knights code of honour conduct that jinroh and ordansen have decided to gayly put on berserkers. AND which jinroh is now trying to enforce on other ragers +####ING GAY.

> You had traba earlier on, traba was only in Hamsah, if your fighting two on two, and considering sammie I think was sub 45, they were taking advantage of the tactical edge that you and your zombies were alone.

I didn't have Traba. Traba came to help me kill a storm giant and zombify it, but then I finished it myself before Traba reached me, and he left. After that I had no idea where he was. However, I did call to him when I saw both villagers.

> You and traba jumped adgrizn when he was alone, ####it you know what Im getting at.

You're missing a crucial point here. First thing that happened was two attacked me on open sea. I ran into Hamsah. Adgrizn attacked me in Hamsah, becoming a criminal. At that point he is wanted and the vindicator becomes obliged to hunt him. Had he not struck me in the city then Traba would not have become involved. And on top of that, the spire can vouch for their being plenty of times when I asked them to stand aside and let me deal with a criminal alone in order to demonstrate the spire's strength. I would have thought the village berserkers would want something similar. But this is really secondary to the next point.

> #### shouldnt apply unless its for both sides.

OK. This is where I really disagree. That's like saying paladins shouldn't have to show honor, and should be allowed to murder groupmates because the evils get to.

The point is that berserkers get their powers at a cost. The cost is that you aren't meant to use them with the numbers that ended up being used. If you were, they'd get toned down.

> PS: this isnt a personaly jab at anyone for ganking, or lack of skill in pking etc. Its just a simple statement.

I appreciate that. But I don't agree with the statement. As Gratch likes to tell us, the village has a history above and beyond that of the other cabals. They get some of the strongest powers (not deathblow) but not without a cost in terms of their behavior. It's a bit like tribunals. If tribunals were to start flagging lowbies and taking their gear, they'd get the boot as soon as they were caught. The powerful (with the city) trib powers come with behavioral obligations.

Pro-Dawg (Guest)Tue 15-Jun-04 11:40 PM

#28111, "I disagree with you. I say Scrap Thror's ranger's and b..."
In response to Reply #34

I've never played a rager (To cabal) but I've never felt they were over powered.

I think they are or should be an RP heavy cabal.

Istirith (Guest)Sun 13-Jun-04 04:22 PM

#27966, "RE: F... Farewells"
In response to Reply #0

Heh, sorry for what? Had fun battling you, learnt a lot. See you round.

Iborenn (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 04:45 PM

#27926, "Uhuh"
In response to Reply #0

I almost don't want to bless this with a responce but oh well,

You seemed to be a skilled warrior but you did a few stupid things from time to time... *No comment*

Those corpses of Jinroh? Those were him trying to solo retrieve against 5 Tribbies with only a few things.. You however were geared and ready to rock and if you hadn't panzied out we would have had the item back too, and me and Jinroh wouldn't have died for no good reason.. but hey Jinroh doesn't know how to play a warrior only you do right?

Adgrizn (Guest)Sun 13-Jun-04 10:28 AM

#27953, "Answers"
In response to Reply #23

allright - I am not drunk right now - so good time to answer

I knew that will Jinroh uninduct me about two weeks early
think I have some ass danger sense ))We can blabing more and more with Jinroh -

yes I did some mistakes - last time I jumped on Diiafd while Jinroh
was fighting with him, yep - as I said many times I dont control myself in such moments - its mistake - yes - reason to uninduct..perhaps

I broke Treaty with Spire - Jinroh didnt said about it when He inducted me - His fault

I maked mistake with Talarabina - yep mistake

now let say - Battle in deep ass..we all know it - I got tired when many youngers two weeks asked me about Jinroh - I spended about two - four weeks playing unstop and saw commander only three times..up to gods i suppose - but as leader...

anyway perhaps I dont understand some things at all - but I have differend point of view...I will repeat - i dont like when somebody covering his true point of view - like Jinroh - (to Jinroh you should uninduct me early if you decided so) - I am always helping my friends or cabalmembers..(Nimrurl - I can understand your last move in IC maneur - but then you are not playing CE - sometimes you NC-L

To Balrain: Last time in Inn - I didnt ask Ayik or Dilerath about help
Ayik maked wrong move - and after I fled (to make berser) (He said - attack to Dilerath - but I was fighting with you already)

Jin roh (Guest)Sun 13-Jun-04 05:38 PM

#27967, "If this is not simple enough for you, perhaps you shoul..."
In response to Reply #24

You used up your one mistake when you violated the treaty.

Reason for uninduct, Yes. Violation of Commandment 6.

Further reason to uninduct, running and looking like a coward as a berserker.

Further reason to uninduct, breaking the circle of rites challenge.

All within 30 minutes of each other. I dread of what happened when I was not watching or about.

Also, I saw you many more times than three times, I have no idea what kind of math you are using.

I have no idea what you mean by "covering up my true point of view". Granted I really don't care if you don't like it or not, when you make mistakes, serious ones, you eat the concequences. You made your bed, sleep in it now.

And last point, the Treaty Adgrizn was in your notes when I inducted you. Are you saying I have to read to you all the notes to Battle when you are inducted. I am sorry, but the more and more you post, the more and more I think you don't have a brain that functions. A leader is not here to hold your damn hand when it comes to every tiny little aspect of being in Battle, and reading your notes is one of the most basic concepts of the mud. It is your fault you cannot grasp that.

I still, to this point, do not know why you cannot understand the above. Its pretty plain and simple. You screwed up seriously, deal with it instead of trying to blame others for your own huge failures.

adgrizn (Guest)Mon 14-Jun-04 03:05 AM

#27978, "Oh, allright"
In response to Reply #26

Jinroh - every tiny aspect - MUD IS JUST A GAME
We are HERE to get FUN, THIS NOT REAL LIVE - simple?

try to understand it.. and all will become simple

***you don't have a brain that functions***

If you dont understand me - this dont mean that I dont have a brains
we just two different people - not all like you in this world.

If we speak about intelect think I have it, if we speak about logic
think I have it. If you want to compare your intelect and myn - lets
better play chess, if you want to compare other things )

Now let me say - Try to say this words to me in real live?
think you will not thats why you blabin people in MUDs not in RL.

Jin roh (Guest)Mon 14-Jun-04 03:39 PM

#28013, "Last post on the subject."
In response to Reply #29

This is a roleplaying mud and thus there are guidelines that are followed. You are not dealing with some guy who is playing his persona, he is playing a character, an evil character, an evil leader character. You seem to think this is a pure pk mud, its not, roleplay is enforced. And roleplay means you are dealing with character personas and there are interactions between the two, sometimes creating conflict.

What you seem to be saying is that I should just let you do whatever is fun for you, and everyone should do what is fun for them. It sounds like you were playing your RL persona. If you want mindless fun where you can do whatever you want without ramifications, go play Unreal Tournament or Quake or Call of Duty, but yet even in these games if you get fun from killing your own team, you will have to deal with those ramifications, i.e. banning.

Try to think about it this way.

Jinroh = Evil, honorbound, leader of village, warrior who holds to the traditions and ways of the village extremely high in his life.

Adgrizn = Chaotic Evil reckless berserker, who just wants mages dead by whatever means, who doesn't care for Jinroh's ways nor follow the ways of the tablet of which you are required to follow (or follows them only part of the time).

Jinroh has power over you and has to keep the village from turning into a bunch of blind, reckless, directionless murderers. Jinroh ROLEPLAYS he is pissed at you because you are ROLEPLAYING a directionless berserker who is violating (on many levels) what Jinroh believes (and immortals believe) a berserker should basically be like.

These two things cannot exist in tandem, Jinroh deals with you as his ROLEPLAY dictates. And Adgrizn gets pissed off IC and OOC because his ROLEPLAY got him in trouble with the ROLEPLAY of Jinroh, the leader.

Adgrizn, the character, screwed up royally (in eyes of Jinroh's ROLEPLAY and guidelines set down by immortals) and had to deal with the concequences even if you believe IC or OOC you didn't do anything wrong. What I have been attempting to tell you is why it happened, now OOC, and instead you flame away.

As for the rest of your post, I would have no problem explaining this to you in person, or playing you in chess, nor caring who won. You seem to think I'm trying to beat you up or something or threatening you in some way, I'm explaining now OOC why what happened IC happened. I believe that you are not understanding my explaination because of a language barrier. I am sure if I played a game in French I would be pretty lost, but yet again it would probably be a good idea, if I don't understand French too well, to not play that game or not rage when something happens to my character I don't understand.

Basically what I want to know is that you understand why it happened, because I would like to know personally that you understand and therefore could prepare for the situation later, making your gaming experience more enjoyable next time. If you can't, won't, don't want to, don't care to understand, fine, I'm done with this subject.

Good luck with your next character.

Adgrizn (Guest)Wed 16-Jun-04 07:34 AM

#28120, "RE: Last post on the subject."
In response to Reply #32

no worry I understood

Ayik (Guest)Wed 16-Jun-04 12:58 AM

#28113, "RE: Answers"
In response to Reply #24

I did not make a wrong move. I did not expect you to return to fight a lost battle when you were convulsing.

Elijsie (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 02:02 PM

#27922, "Hrm"
In response to Reply #0

That time you and me fought off those in the village, and then killed 2 of them. That was awesome, other than that I really felt like I was stumbling around travelling with you. For the most part I thought you were a good villager/berserker except for some instances inwhich i heard/saw some things i didnt like. Good luck with the next.

Glilanthis (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 01:07 PM

#27921, "I'll throw in mine when I am dead"
In response to Reply #0

but for now thanks for the compliment,
I wish you had been evil though. I could
have enjoyed our fights more.

Phrid (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 03:20 AM

#27911, "Bye"
In response to Reply #0

Nice to know there's someone out there willin' t' fight 'n all, proud to be one of the few non gank pkers that gotcha If ya have that log I'd love t' see it 'n brag t' my friends on it. Although others may say dishonorable thisandthats, ya did kinda just stand and watch while I was fightin' that felar fellow and thats apparently what you're supposed to do. Kinda wondering why our interactions were so short, I like talkin' with ragers beyond "me smash", but I suppose you're not confident enough in english to have a big indepth conversation, oh well. Hopefully in the years playing this you'll learn t' speak english at a hundred words a minute, just like telnetting this game has taught all telnetters to type that fast. Good luck on your next. *wave*

Krithasi (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 02:54 AM

#27910, "I hated you"
In response to Reply #0

Axe specs against thieves suck. in the thirties I tried you with no preps, ran me off. I preped all to hell, shield aura haste stone skin, and you still ran me off if I remember right. And the crap gear that ragers carry around didn't even make me want to bother wasting time on you heh, so only fought you in gangs, which really sucked after you got that lag reducing legacy, no more cheap shot perma lag

Nimrurl (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 02:50 AM

#27908, "Re"
In response to Reply #0

>about Nimrurl - I am naked - tryin to kill ranger in HLK - you
>asked me (need my help) i said yes - I killed ranger - and you
>got his things - idiot or mudak - dont know - but.... think
>its american rp

Based on my own experience I know it can be difficult to communicate in a
language other than your mother tongue. Hence I will attribute a lot of your
anger and actions to misunderstanding what other characters said to you.

I would be glad to offer some constructive criticism of your character
in the case that you are actually interested.

As for that particular incident in the high lord's keep. One way to be play
evil is to focus on selfishness. You asked an evil bastard for aid, he made
sure he got paid in advance.

To end on a positive note. I was glad to have you around when we grouped
in the level thirties.

Adgrizn (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 02:40 AM

#27907, "logs"
In response to Reply #0

something wrong with my account on qhcf

I cant log on - and cant post my logs

so I can do it here - but this useless

anyway who have our fight please post it there

requests:

invker + lemur/fox + healer vs Elji + adgrizn (two parts please

Vargal+Adgrizn vs biggy boys in Galadon

Caelestis (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 01:06 AM

#27901, "Damned dude..."
In response to Reply #0

It saddens me you feel so jaded about many a thing....I hope I was not one of the so called "morons" in Tribunal....I tried in every battle we had to show you honor....And even more so in the latter years....Remember when your village was under attack by that rattlesnake..And we had been going round and round battling each other...I waited outside till you were done...And not one time when you fled in my direction did I harm you...I did like Adrigzn...And you were fun to track down...Just kind of disheartening to think you feel like this...

Caelestis

Adgrizn (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 02:22 AM

#27903, "eh"
In response to Reply #9

sorry - Caelestil
good job all around
we had so many good fights
yes I liked your ic - very much

Odrirg (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 12:24 AM

#27899, "*sigh*"
In response to Reply #0

1) I don't know what you are talking about "swearing about eq". If that's the impression you have gotten about Odrirg, well....nothing I can do about that, as I do not believe it is true.

It is true that as an un-prepped shaman without cabal powers outside of the City, I have alot of trouble solo taking on rager warriors of all kinds, especially those with specs similar to those that you had. I had other ways of trying to kill you that did not involve rot, but those involved other preps that I did not care to take the time to gather. Besides, Rot worked on you. Why would I *NOT* use it? If you had one skill that could kill someone....and 100 skills that were inneffective. Would you call it "stupid" or "unskilled" or "cowardly" to use that one skill instead of wasting your time with 100 skills that don't work?

Maybe you would. You did with me. *shrug* I guess I can't do anything about that either.

I really appreciated Adg's willingness to fight, although I was VERY surprised when the second rot worked on you as well, considering how easy other ragers have found to counter it and negate it as a tactic.

Perhaps I shouldn't be too surprised at the rancor towards me that you showed in your post here...you were an Agent of chaos...a rager...and often a Criminal, so you weren't in much of a position to see Odrirg's "Warm Cuddly" side. Should said side exist.

Jin roh (Guest)Fri 11-Jun-04 11:27 PM

#27895, "I am going to make this simple"
In response to Reply #0

One, you attacked Diiafd while I was fighting him. As a berserker you know better but you did it anyway, it is a violation of commandment 6 as well is it a massive violation against your HONORbound commander, so I challenged you to the circle of rites to the death.

Two, as I told you at the beginning when I inducted you, the parameters are set by the challenger, I said to the death, the village is the battlefield.

Three, I fled to utilize my skills against you just as you used bloodthirst. You did not object to the fleeing at any point until I turned the tide on you and you were about to die. Instead of staying and dying (which would have saved you an uninduction most likely) you, a berserker, actually turned tail and ran from the village, violating the circle of rites tradition, and again violating the way of the berserker, showing utter weakness. At that point you were uninducted by your own stupid actions, I didn't do it right away because I wanted one last fight out of you.

Four, when you finally realized you were screwed, violating the tablet , dishonoring me, and violating the ways of the circle of rites, and again violating the way of the berserker, you asked to be uninducted, which I was going to to anyway after we fought again, to give you a fair, final village fight, but because you asked, I did it right away.

Five, you stunned me in the battle (which you were losing badly) and started preaching like you had done nothing to deserve this treatment, which was absolutely wrong. When I woke up, I tracked you down, killed you and washed my hands of you. I should of plain uninducted you for disobeying a direct order not to raid the Spire. A bad apple is a bad apple. I hope next time you will understand that your choices come with concequences.

Take a moment to think about the situation. You are just angry at the one punishing you because you made a number of irrepairable mistakes. I personally didn't think you were that bad of a rager, although not a very good berserker, up to this point. Once you did this and everything you did after made my opinion of you just fall to pieces.

Goodbye.

Jin roh (Guest)Fri 11-Jun-04 11:30 PM

#27897, "And lastly, I have never died to Lemath n/t"
In response to Reply #5

n/t

Lemath (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 12:44 AM

#27900, "Wow...slow down..."
In response to Reply #6

You make that sound like I kill everyone! Come on now, gnome with compliments equals cocky gnome equals dead gnome, so watch it....lol okay playing but I'm bored.

Adgrizn (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 02:31 AM

#27905, "Jinroh"
In response to Reply #5
Edited on Sat 12-Jun-04 02:13 PM

Somewhat de-flamed by Moderator. Grr.

first - this board bad place to disscus it

second - yes, sure Lemath never killed you, but after we got head back
i saw two of your corpses in Galadon funny - sure guards did it

you revealin your hmmm (....)

its easy to know what you will do in next moment

Jinroh - you saw only two times me in game - uninductin for such things - allright pointless talking I will try to post some logs
let people decide was I good berserker or not

Jin roh (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 02:51 AM

#27909, "huh? n/t"
In response to Reply #12

n/t

Jemar (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 12:03 PM

#27918, "Hate to call you out on this one buddy"
In response to Reply #12

Jinroh is one of the most skilled warriors I've seen, but it's in a very understated way. He doesn't run around killing everything in sight, but I've seen him take down whole damn parties without too much trouble.

Also no one is disputing whether or not you were a good villager, or even a good berserker. But ANYONE can screw up big time. If Jinroh is accurately describing what happened, then yes that merited uninduction. I wouldn't be surprised if it also made you death marked by Ordasen.

Lastly though. Jemar really liked you, even though you managed to kill him once. I was going to pay you back for that time, but looks like that won't happen now. I thought you were a pretty skilled player, but don't let it go to your head man.

Riavi (Guest)Sun 13-Jun-04 06:05 PM

#27968, "I was there when all this happened and will vouch 100 p..."
In response to Reply #5

Not to smooch my boss'es butt, but it went down like this and the uninduction was warranted given past screw ups. Bad berzerker, and REALLY big way to piss off Jinroh by messing with his honor. He tends to value that from what I can tell.

Hysh (Guest)Mon 14-Jun-04 03:43 AM

#27979, "A Point... or two"
In response to Reply #5

With regards to fighting in the circle, I've read here and elsewhere that you intended fights within the circle to be to the death; though in this case, at least; it's a moot point because it's up to the challenger as you've said and you wanted to fight to the death. That all being said, I disagree with 'anyone' fleeing the circle once you started throwing down. That's the whole point of the 'circle of the rites', you stand within it and you fight to either the death or till someone admits they're defeated, usually by fleeing the circle. If it's going to be a fight to the death, then if you fled then you are in the wrong.

I totally understand that you can't bind wounds as a defender while fighting but that's neither here nor there, the spirit of the circle is you stay in it until the stain on someone's honor or the point that called for the circle to be utilized is made, fleeing unless that is allowed because it's not a fight to the death is as blameworthy as fleeing in the village in essence.

Do I think you're a horrible player or rager cause you fled, nope; but I do think that if you're going to place yourself in the stance of epitomizing the village and the tablets, etc. That you've gotta watch your own rear as well. I disagree with you about scouts and defenders and how they should or shouldn't fight but that's because honestly I've always been more keen on the tablet version of the village. When I was finally made to swallow the pill of the war room and the revised village, tactically speaking only an idiot fights 1 on 1 when he can make it 2 or more against that lone foe. As always there are exceptions to the rule, but speaking generally...

It's a game, the varying viewpoints both within and without the village make it more enjoyable and interesting, I'm not excusing anyone but you've gotta be realistic. The village was purged because the Imms felt that berserkers were being too tactical, ie. following the rules they'd set for them and beating the crap out of lone people occasionally. (Whose fault was that when you come down to it?) I don't know if I'd honestly expect a 'revised' berserker to honor much of a treaty with anyone when that other group has mages that might cross his or her path. The whole point of the 'revised' berserker's was that the new imm thought they should be crushing skulls and kicking ass regardless of the consequences, so do they listen to their immortal lord or the commander? Tough call for anyone...

Zavin (Guest)Fri 11-Jun-04 09:59 PM

#27891, "Not love for your favorite enemy? :-p"
In response to Reply #0

I loved our fights. Nice one on the kill.

adgrizn (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 02:25 AM

#27904, "RE: Not love for your favorite enemy? :-p"
In response to Reply #4

damned hells damned invoker
I so liked when you logget on - and **here we go***

uhh one of my best fights - Zavin vs Iborenn + Adgrizn
Zavin+anaconda/ram vs Adgrizn ) so much fun

stop killin people

Lemath (Guest)Fri 11-Jun-04 09:40 PM

#27890, "RE: F... Farewells"
In response to Reply #0

Lemath - when player startin ooc - instead ic - f... of next time read notes from velkurah - anyway - poor Pkler

Well not sure what the first part is saying, but I've not went OOC on any occasion, even to help newbies out getting some commands right, so not sure what your talkin about here.....as of the the notes from Velkurah, I'm well aware of what I can and cannot do as Provost, what I did was one of the things I could do, and did with full authority in the matter, and there was no Treaty other than leave the head alone and leave the scales alone, that's it. As for Pook Pk'er....lol lemur/wildcat, how's that supposed to kill a rager villager axe/hand spec, not saying it's not possible, though quite hard to manage

Anyhow, at times I liked Adgrizn, and often enough I didn't. You breaking the Treaty and flat out attacking the Spire was balsy, not sure why you did it but wow. and actually as per the comment towards Jinroh, I don't think I've ever killed Jinroh, and he's quite the player on many levels, not sure why you think he's not. (lotsa love Jinroh with a mix of hate ) Anyways, not sure what to think, I had respect for the Character at times and at other times I didn't....though still wanna know what you mean in each part of your good-bye.....

Adgrizn (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 02:32 AM

#27906, "RE: F... Farewells"
In response to Reply #3

No worry Lemath - nevermind

we had many good fights

and I never fool looted your

Lemath (Guest)Sat 12-Jun-04 02:07 PM

#27923, "RE: F... Farewells"
In response to Reply #13

You have any idea what Tribunal is about and what the regulations and the like are? If you know the rules and regulations you'll realize why I did take everything that one time...if not let me say it simple....for most criminals its up to each Magistrate, though they must take weapons everytime....for hardened criminals we are to leave nothing as it says in the books....

Adgrizn (Guest)Mon 14-Jun-04 06:36 AM

#27985, "RE: F... Farewells"
In response to Reply #22

yep didnt know about that
its allrighty I am stil newbie

Ayik (Guest)Fri 11-Jun-04 04:22 PM

#27881, "Bahah"
In response to Reply #0

1) Solace is lame as hell, but this post will be deleted on par with the rules.

2) You did alright, but not spectacular.

3) Who were you?

Adgrizn (Guest)Fri 11-Jun-04 04:43 PM

#27882, "eh"
In response to Reply #1

we spoke about this
no offence - your friends funny
Solace - hardly to be lame = one of our
lamer was your Emperor

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27880 Previous topic | Next topic