Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject*sigh*
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=27880&mesg_id=27899
27899, *sigh*
Posted by Odrirg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1) I don't know what you are talking about "swearing about eq". If that's the impression you have gotten about Odrirg, well....nothing I can do about that, as I do not believe it is true.

It is true that as an un-prepped shaman without cabal powers outside of the City, I have alot of trouble solo taking on rager warriors of all kinds, especially those with specs similar to those that you had. I had other ways of trying to kill you that did not involve rot, but those involved other preps that I did not care to take the time to gather. Besides, Rot worked on you. Why would I *NOT* use it? If you had one skill that could kill someone....and 100 skills that were inneffective. Would you call it "stupid" or "unskilled" or "cowardly" to use that one skill instead of wasting your time with 100 skills that don't work?

Maybe you would. You did with me. *shrug* I guess I can't do anything about that either.

I really appreciated Adg's willingness to fight, although I was VERY surprised when the second rot worked on you as well, considering how easy other ragers have found to counter it and negate it as a tactic.

Perhaps I shouldn't be too surprised at the rancor towards me that you showed in your post here...you were an Agent of chaos...a rager...and often a Criminal, so you weren't in much of a position to see Odrirg's "Warm Cuddly" side. Should said side exist.