Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAnswers
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=27880&mesg_id=27953
27953, Answers
Posted by Adgrizn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
allright - I am not drunk right now - so good time to answer

I knew that will Jinroh uninduct me about two weeks early
think I have some ass danger sense :)))We can blabing more and more with Jinroh -

yes I did some mistakes - last time I jumped on Diiafd while Jinroh
was fighting with him, yep - as I said many times I dont control myself in such moments - its mistake - yes - reason to uninduct..perhaps

I broke Treaty with Spire - Jinroh didnt said about it when He inducted me - His fault

I maked mistake with Talarabina - yep mistake

now let say - Battle in deep ass..we all know it - I got tired when many youngers two weeks asked me about Jinroh - I spended about two - four weeks playing unstop and saw commander only three times..up to gods i suppose - but as leader...

anyway perhaps I dont understand some things at all - but I have differend point of view...I will repeat - i dont like when somebody covering his true point of view - like Jinroh - (to Jinroh you should uninduct me early if you decided so) - I am always helping my friends or cabalmembers..(Nimrurl - I can understand your last move in IC maneur - but then you are not playing CE - sometimes you NC-L :)

To Balrain: Last time in Inn - I didnt ask Ayik or Dilerath about help
Ayik maked wrong move - and after I fled (to make berser) (He said - attack to Dilerath - but I was fighting with you already)