Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: F... Farewells
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=27880&mesg_id=27890
27890, RE: F... Farewells
Posted by Lemath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lemath - when player startin ooc - instead ic - f... of next time read notes from velkurah - anyway - poor Pkler

Well not sure what the first part is saying, but I've not went OOC on any occasion, even to help newbies out getting some commands right, so not sure what your talkin about here.....as of the the notes from Velkurah, I'm well aware of what I can and cannot do as Provost, what I did was one of the things I could do, and did with full authority in the matter, and there was no Treaty other than leave the head alone and leave the scales alone, that's it. As for Pook Pk'er....lol lemur/wildcat, how's that supposed to kill a rager villager axe/hand spec, not saying it's not possible, though quite hard to manage

Anyhow, at times I liked Adgrizn, and often enough I didn't. You breaking the Treaty and flat out attacking the Spire was balsy, not sure why you did it but wow. and actually as per the comment towards Jinroh, I don't think I've ever killed Jinroh, and he's quite the player on many levels, not sure why you think he's not. (lotsa love Jinroh with a mix of hate :P) Anyways, not sure what to think, I had respect for the Character at times and at other times I didn't....though still wanna know what you mean in each part of your good-bye.....