Subject: "I didn't intend to out myself to you but sadly got wires crossed" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74818
Show all folders

HumbertSun 05-Nov-23 07:33 AM
Member since 13th Jun 2009
179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74820, "I didn't intend to out myself to you but sadly got wires crossed"

Several people knew me as Viera, for various reasons. You and Blackstar knew because I unintentionally outed myself during chatting about other unrelated things like theorycrafting or game mechanics.

There were others who knew with my full cooperation, but of course all IC was separated from OOC. All the people I trust don't ask for anything cheaty, like not even "what kind of induct task do you set?"

If you're coordinating logins and pasting who lists that's definitely beyond the pale and even Jalim, who you name as a big cheater, probably would never do that. Most of us are pretty chill and just trying to have fun and make fun for others, not "win" cf. how do you win a collaborative storytelling with pk and pve elements game? it's a community not a rat race.

I think it's unavoidable that people chat with each other and often know each other's characters. The key is to always think of the game and how to not create unfair advantages that hurt the player base.

In fact, in all things you do, including pk, looting, rp, IC stuff. always think of the player base and how to make things fun for them.

That's why I always have an rp excuse to forbid full looting or other anti player base actions.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicMackle, "cheating" and more [View all] , blueberry (Anonymous), Sun 05-Nov-23 06:16 AM
Reply A few things., Ishuli, 05-Nov-23 09:23 AM, #4
Reply I didn't intend to out myself to you but sadly got wire..., Humbert, 05-Nov-23 07:33 AM #2
Reply I agree with you., Jalim (Anonymous), 05-Nov-23 06:53 AM, #1
     Reply I dont have a char currently., blueberry (Anonymous), 05-Nov-23 09:00 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74818 Previous topic | Next topic