Subject: "I agree with you." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74818
Show all folders

Jalim (Anonymous)Sun 05-Nov-23 06:53 AM
Charter member
#74819, "I agree with you."

Technically anyone that uses discord to talk about CF is creating an in game advantage even if it's just knowing how to better RP current events or who's on top of cabal wars etc.

I get punished like everyone else and got ROTD'd/warned about something very minor during October.

I think the difference is when your cheating specifically creates an insane pk advantage for yourself and your friends to the point you can dominate the entire mud. Especially coordinate logins, shared offline who lists, primo gear passing, and asking others to log in with their out of range character to defend your cabal.

CF is a game we all love and love to talk about.

We just all have to try and use the Rogue Rule: Can anything I'm saying right now or in my history be pasted to an Immortal and end up with me banned? If the answer is yes you should probably change the subject.

Glad to see you're enjoying your 'I'm done with CF forever time.'

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicMackle, "cheating" and more [View all] , blueberry (Anonymous), Sun 05-Nov-23 06:16 AM
Reply A few things., Ishuli, 05-Nov-23 09:23 AM, #4
Reply I didn't intend to out myself to you but sadly got wire..., Humbert, 05-Nov-23 07:33 AM, #2
Reply I agree with you., Jalim (Anonymous), 05-Nov-23 06:53 AM #1
     Reply I dont have a char currently., blueberry (Anonymous), 05-Nov-23 09:00 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74818 Previous topic | Next topic