Subject: "Mackle, "cheating" and more" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74818
Show all folders

blueberry (Anonymous)Sun 05-Nov-23 06:16 AM
Charter member
#74818, "Mackle, "cheating" and more"

So. Mackle is a natural born lier, and will deny everything, and lie and make everything look likes he is innocent. I saw old post on Dios where mackle had same problems as he has this day, and back then he used same tactic. Just look at how many chars he got denied the last year alone.

Let me start with the beginning. I wrote to mackle on discord when he played odaza (right about then he became a mummy) We began to talk and quickly we shared alot of information ooc.

I cant remember how many chars i had before i rolled up a duergar warrior that we arrange ooc should become war master since odaza was emperor. Odaza helped my warrior with gear and weapons and gold and was all arranged ooc, and i ended up bein war master with odaza as emperor.

I then took a break from cf, and returned about a year later and i rolled up a imperial assassin and joined empire. Deleted after i saw the change to the class and then one guy wrote to me in discord ( i return to this later)

I then made Mlivera, and mackle had drogathar. and before that i played around with conjurers for a while.

We got promoted about the same time to elites and sect leaders.

The guy that wrote me in discord was the player behind the imperial shaman (Tevo) He outed himself to me and we talked about my assassin that i deleted, quickly we both knew who played who and once a vote for the throne was called, he begged me for the vote for weeks. I then told the guy that i would vote drogathar, since he was a duergar whip spec, and he could easy kill me. (hint where the phase came from)

I informed mackle ooc about tevo wanting the vote, but i promised mackle i would vote for drogathar Mackle asked me directly ooc if he could count on my vote, and i said yes. I diddent offer him the vote like he make it sound like, it was all arranged ooc in discord.

I kept my promise and voted for drogathar, and tevo deleted shortly after losing vote, and was quite upset about me not voting for him OOC.

Right before i deleted Mlivera, i gave strange brackers to drogathar, but deleted with the hide of tiamat, which made mackle upset, since he wanted that to.

Fast forward to orctober shifter month.

Mackle wanted to get cato and an offensive form, and ive helped him at least 3 times to reach his final form, and when i asked for his help he began to lie and became an idiot. I called him out and said he was basicly a selfish idiot, and he blocked me.

Mackle had ooc arrangement with others and often said you can join me and this guy that logs on soon. when i asked him to rank up shifters.

Mackle is ooc friends with that perma orc dude. Hint why his chars always have close relationship with the orcs.

Mackle chars always have good gear at low levels, and that is because his ooc buddies drops gear in arranged places, where he would go pick it up.

Mackle have ooc buddies that helps him with mummy items, one guy that dont play anymore have all items and pass them to Mackle (Mackles words to me)

Mackle would shortshift between Aerogar and his shifters, and said quite "the imms dont care about it" so would log aerogar and clear out his range, then 5 min after log his shifter to rank up in quiet. Or he would log his shifter, then log out and log in aerogar to kill his enemies.

Mackle always asked me if i had seen x,y and so on, when he played aerogar.

Mackle often played from work, and dident have any of his notes there, so he often asked me about directions in organia, and after wand locations if he played a mage from work.

There is many cheaters in cf, inckluding jalim, hug and artifical. What mackle and i did, is normal, and half the mud should be banned if the imms knew what was goin on.

Mackle is a selfish guy, only thinking about himself and his own needs, so i am satisfied to see his meltdown on dios and here, and i feel its just karma biting his ass.

Starbright outed viera to me when i deleted Mlivera, and helped me alot with conjurer questions ooc (cheating)

Kalystr outed his conjurer to me and helped me and many others with stuff (cheating)

(Tevo) outed himself to me and asked for vote ooc (cheating)

Returning player outed his tribunal assassin to me, and asked all kind of questions to me ic related. (cheating)

Xyfa and i talked about many things ooc aswell, so guess cheating to?

Severeal others wrote to me ooc and asked about stuff and outed their chars...

Jalim is one of the biggest cheaters in cf history. He knows alot of things he can only know because of ooc information. But he is withing the inner circle of the imms, so he will never be punished for anything.

If sharing ooc information is cheating, then everyone that have a profile on discord is cheating.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicMackle, "cheating" and more [View all] , blueberry (Anonymous), Sun 05-Nov-23 06:16 AM
Reply A few things., Ishuli, 05-Nov-23 09:23 AM, #4
Reply I didn't intend to out myself to you but sadly got wire..., Humbert, 05-Nov-23 07:33 AM, #2
Reply I agree with you., Jalim (Anonymous), 05-Nov-23 06:53 AM, #1
     Reply I dont have a char currently., blueberry (Anonymous), 05-Nov-23 09:00 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74818 Previous topic | Next topic