Subject: "RE: IMMproved communication - 'We know you're not really Omnipotent!'" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #39044
Show all folders

CyradiaMon 18-Jul-11 03:14 PM
Member since 26th Jan 2005
163 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39060, "RE: IMMproved communication - 'We know you're not really Omnipotent!'"

I think I may need a little more information, because looking at it form the imm-side of things, I don't understand why this is helpful.

If I haven't caught you on in a billion hours, then the problem isn't that I don't have a way to leave you a message, it's that I don't know you and therefore I don't have anything to say. I don't think this would help that.

If I'm impressed and need to give you something that I've already picked out (immortal experience, a title, more empowerment juice, general 'attaboy!" peptalk, etc.) I have plenty of options. I can get one of my imm buds to pull the strings for me or I can leave you a detailed note (and we have even more toys in our "note" toolbox than we used to.)

If the issue is more that you want to know we're logging on (when you're not) and feel bad about never seeing you vs. we've gotten hit by a bus and/or have no idea you exist...then that's kind of what the dormant wizlist list and emailing immortals for problems catching them in game are about. We've recently (though I'm not sure it's implemented) even discussed ways to keep the wizlist more up-to-date than it sometimes gets.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIMMproved communication - 'We know you're not really Om... [View all] , Abernyte, Mon 18-Jul-11 03:15 AM
Reply RE: IMMproved communication - 'We know you're not reall..., ordasen, 18-Jul-11 10:05 PM, #14
Reply On Gods and Ominpotence, dalneko, 18-Jul-11 05:57 PM, #12
Reply That's how I see them too, Tsunami, 18-Jul-11 07:47 PM, #13
Reply RE: IMMproved communication - 'We know you're not reall..., Cyradia, 18-Jul-11 03:14 PM #9
Reply RE: IMMproved communication - 'We know you're not reall..., BaronMySoul (Anonymous), 18-Jul-11 03:59 PM, #10
     Reply RE: IMMproved communication - 'We know you're not reall..., Cyradia, 18-Jul-11 05:20 PM, #11
          Reply RE: IMMproved communication - 'We know you're not reall..., BaronMySoul (Anonymous), 19-Jul-11 11:12 AM, #15
          Reply RE: IMMproved communication - 'We know you're not reall..., Explosion, 19-Jul-11 12:29 PM, #16
Reply Technically I don't see this as hard, MoetEtChandon, 18-Jul-11 11:53 AM, #7
Reply Find a Rom 2.4 codebase + God, some neat possibilities, BaronMySoul (Anonymous), 18-Jul-11 02:52 PM, #8
Reply RE: IMMproved communication - 'We know you're not reall..., Isildur, 18-Jul-11 10:36 AM, #6
Reply RE: IMMproved communication - 'We know you're not reall..., ORB, 18-Jul-11 10:22 AM, #5
Reply And on the other hand, Quixotic, 18-Jul-11 08:28 AM, #3
Reply RE: And on the other hand, Explosion, 18-Jul-11 08:49 AM, #4
Reply +1 nt, Artificial, 18-Jul-11 04:35 AM, #2
Reply I vote for this, very good idea., Explosion, 18-Jul-11 03:33 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #39044 Previous topic | Next topic