Subject: "Not a rant, but a few questions for you." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #36
Show all folders

XanthraillesTue 05-Mar-02 12:59 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#40, "Not a rant, but a few questions for you."

How many times does a person have to die in that tower before they can actually get a group through to get some of that oh so nice gear? I mean that place is mofoing deadly. I've made a couple of trips here and there for this and that and I am almost 100% positive that you can't solo an Archmage. I was also aware of quite a few of the quests you had to do to get there and to even slay one. I am sure you know what I mean by those statements. Granted it is a cool place and definately unique, but at what point are you going to say okay I guess it will be okay to let some people travel through here now. I believe the Inferno is a perfect example of this. Can you make it through it now? Yes, for the most part but, the area has just enough change to it that once you get to a certain point you go F*CK! Scar changed that ##### again. The changes aren't so drastic to ruin the fun of going though. The tower on the other hand has so many ins and outs that you can go solo and there is even quite a few things to get solo, but you can't get the real shiny things.

P.S. I miss my friend, but yes he was wrong.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicExternal knowledge policy [View all] , NNNick, Mon 04-Mar-02 03:43 PM
Reply RE: External knowledge policy, Pico, 06-Mar-02 09:33 PM, #3
Reply Not a troll post, Dallevian, 06-Mar-02 10:04 PM, #4
Reply RE: External knowledge policy, nepenthe, 04-Mar-02 04:39 PM, #1
     Reply Not a rant, but a few questions for you., Xanthrailles, 05-Mar-02 12:59 PM #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #36 Previous topic | Next topic