Subject: "Not a troll post" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #36
Show all folders

DallevianWed 06-Mar-02 10:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1618 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38, "Not a troll post"

Ok, I want to pose a situation.

A character in the same cabal as me had to get an item for his imm. It just so happened to be on the sixth circle. A few of us knew of the item with previous characters. We created a group (a rather poor group) and ventured down to get it. To get from the fifth to the sixth, the group had to do something, it was imperative. I kept my mouth shut, and we got hosed.

So a bit later we try again. We get to the fifth, but this time I let everyone in on what must be done, and we do it, and we get by. The only way I knew that we had to do this 'something' was from carrying over information from a previous character that had done it before. Granted, we got hosed again from some shady looking multiplying devils, but was the line crossed? Hell is a great area but I see absolutely no way of getting far in hell without using knowledge from other characters or from various parts of reading the Divine Comedy.

Here is where I would insert other people doing the same thing I did but three or four years ahead of me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicExternal knowledge policy [View all] , NNNick, Mon 04-Mar-02 03:43 PM
Reply RE: External knowledge policy, Pico, 06-Mar-02 09:33 PM, #3
Reply Not a troll post, Dallevian, 06-Mar-02 10:04 PM #4
Reply RE: External knowledge policy, nepenthe, 04-Mar-02 04:39 PM, #1
     Reply Not a rant, but a few questions for you., Xanthrailles, 05-Mar-02 12:59 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #36 Previous topic | Next topic