Subject: "RE: Did something change with Applicants?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #27304
Show all folders

DaevrynMon 26-Oct-09 06:37 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27315, "RE: Did something change with Applicants?"

>1. Did I ever fully loot people? NO!! I never do, and never
>have. Strike one!

I'm not going to invest the time in researching this, but I suspect at some point one of your characters has.

>2. Did I loot kills that weren't mine? No! I did not. Strike
>two!

That's not what the logs say, unless you've got some kind of definition for 'your kills' that can involve never fighting someone, and then looting them.

>3. Dont trick out of pk people out of their gear. I didn't do
>this on purpose. Plus, i was going to give it back once I
>could reconnect, but couldn't reconnect. Dont be such a know
>it all who just proves he didn't know anything about kijah.

Uh... yeah. You ask someone to ID some of their gear, they give it to you, and you immediately quit.

I'll repeat that. You didn't lose link, you quit.

You know who would think that's shady? Everyone. Count yourself lucky that wasn't my bust.

>I was a half-drow transmuter and had about 14 or sokills. Cry
>me a damn river if you died to me. I took at Femur from the
>gnome in the bar. That gnome cried to the immortals, and i'm
>pretty such it was an immortal character.

Pretty sure not, but you're such a ####ing nutjob that I'm not even sure why I'm arguing with you.

>People assume to much, especially when they dont know what
>they're talking about.

Yeah, I hate it when that Funnyone guy does that.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDid something change with Applicants? [View all] , Funnyone, Mon 26-Oct-09 10:27 AM
Reply Sounds like you want to say the applicant was using det..., Java, 26-Oct-09 12:29 PM, #4
Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Isildur, 26-Oct-09 10:35 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Funnyone, 26-Oct-09 11:34 AM, #2
          Reply To ask the obvious question..., Grudan, 26-Oct-09 12:17 PM, #3
          Reply If you are going to trash Isildur, Quixotic, 26-Oct-09 01:48 PM, #5
               Reply RE: If you are going to trash Isildur, Grudan, 26-Oct-09 02:07 PM, #6
                    Reply Game on!, Quixotic, 26-Oct-09 03:12 PM, #7
                         Reply RE: Game on!, Grudan, 26-Oct-09 03:53 PM, #8
          Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Vythigor, 26-Oct-09 04:20 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Daevryn, 26-Oct-09 06:37 PM #10
          Reply Hey, Know it all, look it up and tell me I fully looted..., Funnyone, 29-Oct-09 02:31 PM, #12
               Reply RE: Hey, Know it all, look it up and tell me I fully lo..., Daevryn, 29-Oct-09 02:35 PM, #13
          Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Isildur, 26-Oct-09 09:53 PM, #11
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #27304 Previous topic | Next topic