Subject: "To ask the obvious question..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #27304
Show all folders

GrudanMon 26-Oct-09 12:17 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2007
57 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#27307, "To ask the obvious question..."

....it's wasn't a svirf right?

If it's not a svirf, and you're sure they can see you, and it sounds like you are, then they must have had something active to do it. My suggestion would be to find out what it is (locate some detect invis prep on them?), try to dispel them and see what's on their affects list or kill them and check their corpse and then, armed with proof, enlighten the leadership, but keep it in game.

I'm not saying this is what you're doing, but when people come here asking open ended questions about their adversaries like this, generally it's because either they're clueless as to what the cause is and nothing is wrong, or they're just trying to get someone who's skiting in character rules in trouble.

Nothing to my knowledge changed about applicants, but then I haven't played a Villager since the second age.

As for Isildur, don't mind him. He means well but he's a member of the movement in this game that says that every person must play an honorbound preserver of other people's gear and must be self sufficient and upstanding and respectable or else they'll be publicly rediculed on the forums OOC as punishment. I'm all for more people playing villianous, vile scum who full loot/sac anyone they like. (Again, not saying that's you.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDid something change with Applicants? [View all] , Funnyone, Mon 26-Oct-09 10:27 AM
Reply Sounds like you want to say the applicant was using det..., Java, 26-Oct-09 12:29 PM, #4
Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Isildur, 26-Oct-09 10:35 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Funnyone, 26-Oct-09 11:34 AM, #2
          Reply To ask the obvious question..., Grudan, 26-Oct-09 12:17 PM #3
          Reply If you are going to trash Isildur, Quixotic, 26-Oct-09 01:48 PM, #5
               Reply RE: If you are going to trash Isildur, Grudan, 26-Oct-09 02:07 PM, #6
                    Reply Game on!, Quixotic, 26-Oct-09 03:12 PM, #7
                         Reply RE: Game on!, Grudan, 26-Oct-09 03:53 PM, #8
          Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Vythigor, 26-Oct-09 04:20 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Daevryn, 26-Oct-09 06:37 PM, #10
          Reply Hey, Know it all, look it up and tell me I fully looted..., Funnyone, 29-Oct-09 02:31 PM, #12
               Reply RE: Hey, Know it all, look it up and tell me I fully lo..., Daevryn, 29-Oct-09 02:35 PM, #13
          Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Isildur, 26-Oct-09 09:53 PM, #11
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #27304 Previous topic | Next topic