Subject: "What are the strengths and weakness of savage rangers?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4129
Show all folders

Nother new ranger (Anonymous)Thu 13-Jun-13 08:29 AM
Charter member
#4129, "What are the strengths and weakness of savage rangers?"

I'm finally giving the ranger class a try. Not so much a newbie anymore I guess but funny how much you can feel like a complete newb once you step outside your build/cabal comfort zone.

I am trying to understand the ranger build options, and especially curious about savages. Can someone lay out their general play style, strengths and weaknesses?

A few questions...

1) What's the deal with metal and gear? The helpfile talks about them doing well without clothing, and I've heard they suffer from wearing metal or using metal weapons. How does this work?

2) What options do they have to lag their victims?

Any other big considerations or downsides to take into account with trying a cloud giant savage forester (likely Villager) ranger?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhat are the strengths and weakness of savage rangers? [View all] , Nother new ranger (Anonymous), Thu 13-Jun-13 08:29 AM
Reply Savages are the brute force ranger build, -flso, 13-Jun-13 05:55 PM, #2
Reply Sorry. I can't help but disagree with the majority of y..., Iklahn (Anonymous), 19-Jun-13 07:47 PM, #7
Reply RE: What are the strengths and weakness of savage range..., Vonzamir, 13-Jun-13 09:37 AM, #1
     Reply A couple follow up questions..., Nother newb ranger (Anonymous), 17-Jun-13 05:11 PM, #3
          Reply Having played a few druids..., Straklaw, 17-Jun-13 06:48 PM, #4
          Reply RE: A couple follow up questions..., Vonzamir, 19-Jun-13 11:28 AM, #5
          Reply Transmute metal. , Homard, 19-Jun-13 07:24 PM, #6
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4129 Previous topic | Next topic