Subject: "RE: A couple follow up questions..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4129
Show all folders

VonzamirWed 19-Jun-13 11:28 AM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4141, "RE: A couple follow up questions..."

All savages get a bunus to onslaught if not using metal. W the power ambush edge on a savage giant, I have hit unspeaks w around an avg 20 weapon and 30ish damroll.

Metal in inventory is fine.

On empty slots, I never messed around w it much but have heard smearmud helps w bash and through if body is uncovered and kot if wrist are bare. Warpaint can screw w oppenents morale.

Metal in inventory is fine.

Biggest thing with change metal to wood is it may destroy the gear. Not a big deal for the druid, but it does lag them some and it has a timer on it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhat are the strengths and weakness of savage rangers? [View all] , Nother new ranger (Anonymous), Thu 13-Jun-13 08:29 AM
Reply Savages are the brute force ranger build, -flso, 13-Jun-13 05:55 PM, #2
Reply Sorry. I can't help but disagree with the majority of y..., Iklahn (Anonymous), 19-Jun-13 07:47 PM, #7
Reply RE: What are the strengths and weakness of savage range..., Vonzamir, 13-Jun-13 09:37 AM, #1
     Reply A couple follow up questions..., Nother newb ranger (Anonymous), 17-Jun-13 05:11 PM, #3
          Reply Having played a few druids..., Straklaw, 17-Jun-13 06:48 PM, #4
          Reply RE: A couple follow up questions..., Vonzamir, 19-Jun-13 11:28 AM #5
          Reply Transmute metal. , Homard, 19-Jun-13 07:24 PM, #6
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4129 Previous topic | Next topic