Subject: "Sorry. I can't help but disagree with the majority of your post" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4129
Show all folders

Iklahn (Anonymous)Wed 19-Jun-13 07:47 PM
Charter member
#4143, "Sorry. I can't help but disagree with the majority of your post"

Savages play very much like other ranger expertise of a similar terrain choice. You get juicy ambush and VERY reliable lag that is dependent on the terrain it is used in.

Most rangers are gimped out of the wilderness, savages do not fall victim to that anymore than the rest.

You are also only heavily dependent on druids for transmuted stuff if your area/gear knowledge is limited. I very rarely had to utilize druids for transmute.

The not as good defensively is a toss up. You forsake shield block as a savage, but you gain mace and protection from metals which makes you stand up far better against certain classes than other rangers do.

The choice between playing high str and high dex ranger has nothing to do with being a savage and has more to do with personal preference.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhat are the strengths and weakness of savage rangers? [View all] , Nother new ranger (Anonymous), Thu 13-Jun-13 08:29 AM
Reply Savages are the brute force ranger build, -flso, 13-Jun-13 05:55 PM, #2
Reply Sorry. I can't help but disagree with the majority of y..., Iklahn (Anonymous), 19-Jun-13 07:47 PM #7
Reply RE: What are the strengths and weakness of savage range..., Vonzamir, 13-Jun-13 09:37 AM, #1
     Reply A couple follow up questions..., Nother newb ranger (Anonymous), 17-Jun-13 05:11 PM, #3
          Reply Having played a few druids..., Straklaw, 17-Jun-13 06:48 PM, #4
          Reply RE: A couple follow up questions..., Vonzamir, 19-Jun-13 11:28 AM, #5
          Reply Transmute metal. , Homard, 19-Jun-13 07:24 PM, #6
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4129 Previous topic | Next topic