Subject: "RE: newbie rant" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #171
Show all folders

Circuits Edge (inactive user)Thu 03-Jul-03 10:36 AM
Charter member

Oh that's easy. Just do the opposite of what I used to do.

1. Don't tell off IMMs at the inn in an OOC manner because they failed to save your life when a thief tripped you to death in front of them.
2. Don't believe people when they want you to step out of your guild. 3. Try to stay off Eastern.
4. Beware Entropy thieves with no RP. They're everywhere, and they want your ass. Ok that's no longer valid, but still, beware thieves. They really are everywhere. And they still want your ass. Especially the female ones. Who will follow you into a noexit room that used to be in the Feanwyn Weald just to trip you! But you're smarter than they are, you sing a few songs and you kick their ass! But you're still trapped.. Stupid thieves. Stupid web.

But on a serious note my friend. Explore, ask people what that garnet/skull ring does. You're lucky you have this site, back in the day we had to re-use toilet paper three times with 13 other kids and then wipe our noses with it when we'd get sick. Then we'd get really sick and had to sell our bodyparts to buy more toilet paper which we had to re-use three times. I'm the only one left.

Circ.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicnewbie rant [View all] , mortis, Thu 03-Jul-03 09:24 AM
Reply galadon law SUCKS, mortis, 15-Jul-03 05:18 PM, #8
Reply RE: galadon law SUCKS, incognito, 15-Jul-03 05:31 PM, #9
Reply RE: newbie rant, Isildur, 06-Jul-03 09:57 PM, #7
Reply Equipping yourself at a low level., Valguarnera, 03-Jul-03 01:13 PM, #3
Reply damn good advice, and some more, incognito, 03-Jul-03 04:25 PM, #4
Reply RE: Equipping yourself at a low level., Ululari, 04-Jul-03 10:45 AM, #5
     Reply This happens all the time on the newbie channel:, Valguarnera, 04-Jul-03 02:15 PM, #6
Reply RE: newbie rant, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 03-Jul-03 10:36 AM #2
Reply RE: newbie rant, Quislet, 03-Jul-03 10:16 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #171 Previous topic | Next topic