Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectRE: newbie rant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=171&mesg_id=173
173, RE: newbie rant
Posted by Circuits Edge on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh that's easy. Just do the opposite of what I used to do.

1. Don't tell off IMMs at the inn in an OOC manner because they failed to save your life when a thief tripped you to death in front of them.
2. Don't believe people when they want you to step out of your guild. 3. Try to stay off Eastern.
4. Beware Entropy thieves with no RP. They're everywhere, and they want your ass. Ok that's no longer valid, but still, beware thieves. They really are everywhere. And they still want your ass. Especially the female ones. Who will follow you into a noexit room that used to be in the Feanwyn Weald just to trip you! But you're smarter than they are, you sing a few songs and you kick their ass! But you're still trapped.. Stupid thieves. Stupid web.

But on a serious note my friend. Explore, ask people what that garnet/skull ring does. You're lucky you have this site, back in the day we had to re-use toilet paper three times with 13 other kids and then wipe our noses with it when we'd get sick. Then we'd get really sick and had to sell our bodyparts to buy more toilet paper which we had to re-use three times. I'm the only one left.

Circ.