Subject: "RE: (DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8946
Show all folders

RacliThu 05-Sep-02 07:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#8949, "RE: (DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril"

Not much to say. After playing Raliyas I wanted to try a char that I could PK with, and try something new (I like to pick things most people dont, new cabals, etc). So I tried a dwarf spear/staff sylvan. Was fun, but had no RP, since I mostly made this char to test out legacies. Didnt get to my second one, and Flow of Shadows while nice, was disappointing due to the int/dex thing. Regardless, I managed to PK pretty good despite what people said about dwarfs and spear specs, until I got to rank 45 where I got in a 45k hole and was getting attacked by everyone from 30-51. No RP made the char get boring too, and I didnt think twice about deleting. Sylvan was cool I guess, though I question why they hunt what they do. Explanation from someone who knows the history of thera and warders? Anyway, already rolled another warrior, gonna try out some more. LoL I promise I'll RP a bit this time. If anyone has something to ask, or comment about, just do so and I'll respond.

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 05-Sep-02 07:46 PM
Reply well, Ily (Guest), 07-Sep-02 11:19 AM, #4
Reply RE: well, Racli, 08-Sep-02 11:34 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril, Racli, 05-Sep-02 07:52 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril, Prendac, 06-Sep-02 12:33 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril, Racli, 07-Sep-02 08:25 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8946 Previous topic | Next topic