Subject: "well" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8946
Show all folders

Ily (Guest)Sat 07-Sep-02 11:19 AM

#8947, "well"

I am sorry you deleted. I can't say Ily is. Ily is wondering how to survive against the 14+ that are left and would do a little jig if he knew you were gone. *chuckle*.

That impale of yours was just sickening to me. I guess I had not quite learned how to deal with it effectively when we faught...but whenever you landed an impale, it didn't matter how much hp I had after the fight, I got to within 100 hp of dieing...with herbs.

Ily had alot of friends that were exasperated at your ability to show up wherever they were and impale them....and I guess that is a compliment.

I really enjoyed being able to finally kill you those two times, even though as a player I was really sorry the Executioner got the last hit that second time...at the rank you were at that is always rough.

A foe you can count on to bring it whenever and wherever (and still have a chance at surviving the fight) is a fun addition to the game.

Good luck with your next.

ps. Don't give in to the dark side, don't do another sylvan. *smile*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 05-Sep-02 07:46 PM
Reply well, Ily (Guest), 07-Sep-02 11:19 AM #4
Reply RE: well, Racli, 08-Sep-02 11:34 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril, Racli, 05-Sep-02 07:52 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril, Prendac, 06-Sep-02 12:33 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril, Racli, 07-Sep-02 08:25 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8946 Previous topic | Next topic