Subject: "RE: well" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8946
Show all folders

RacliSun 08-Sep-02 11:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#8948, "RE: well"

thanks man. After the IC things and the post on Dio's I didnt think I'd hear anything but anti-Hyrendin comments lol. Nah but I hated Ily IC (as you know), but personally I liked him. Ranger tribunal (vindicator?), I've though of every "off the beaten path" combo except for that one. Anyway... yea that impale was pretty nasty. I impaled Saisivia I think it was, and she said it was disgusting. I maybe killed 20 people off the bleeding (of course they were all writhing/convulsing anyway). As far as me popping up, it comes from having played a thief (Raliyas) before this. I learned to show up everywhere, because there's always a point where people dont expect to get attack (in his case, robbed), so that's when I strike. More or less I just never back down from a fight or tried to "pick my fights" or anything like that. I won a lot of battles I didnt think I would. As for those two times you killed me, the one in the mountains made me mad. Just my luck you happened to come look for me out there. And then in the Spire. There's one thing I dont understand about defensive spin... I couldnt tank an arial guard to save my life. I mean really, I almost died every time. But when I fought arials (PCs), or any other high-dex class for that matter, I tore them apart (I survived without the impale better than against the mobs, and the impale helped a lot). So, when you came after me with those guards, I knew it was over. They just ripped me up to pieces and I think you got in two or three hits. LoL anyway Ily is a good char, keep working. I got a Tribunal in the making, but it always takes me a month to get from the low ranks unless I come up with some super-good role to motivate me because I HATE the low ranks. Wow, this is a long post. Guess seeing Ily made me have a bit of nostalgia. Had fun, Good Luck.

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 05-Sep-02 07:46 PM
Reply well, Ily (Guest), 07-Sep-02 11:19 AM, #4
Reply RE: well, Racli, 08-Sep-02 11:34 AM #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril, Racli, 05-Sep-02 07:52 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril, Prendac, 06-Sep-02 12:33 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) Hyrendin the Master of Mithril, Racli, 07-Sep-02 08:25 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8946 Previous topic | Next topic