Subject: "RE: thanks for the reply" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8066
Show all folders

Dranolian (Guest)Sun 28-Jul-02 04:41 PM

#8083, "RE: thanks for the reply"

-Dranolian: Hmm, can't believe you still tried to kill me and Gorach after we were put to sleep by someone 25 levels under us. You must have thought that was buggy. Otherwise thought you did a decent job. Dying to your hold even though Dullameh dispelled it was my first pk death. But only by about 10 minutes when I died naked. Don't blame you guys for the full loot. I'd full loot a lich as a paladin, so I don't mind a lich full looting me.

Let me comment first on the pipe thing. I am alone defending against a preped out paladin and a bard. I am looking through my things seeing how I can prep myself out against all of the attacks that are about to come my way. Saw the pipe. Rembered some old log of send the newbie out with the pipe ect. Rest is history. Neither of you died. Notice your first command was setting your wimpy as high as it would go. Even tho the imms feel its for game balance you can only bounce someone around enough before the hold wears off and they word. Second. When I was with Dullameh it was just us. Dullameh did not even have mobs and you guys just sat in that warded room while we devised diffrent plans on how we were going to kill, escape, ect. We should have both died to that horde. Instead your assassin wanders off alone. Break them up spell them up and we win. Going through your bag/backpack/pouchs helped me learn of ALOT of preps. You were one of the only paladins I had concern for because I had seen what tricks you could have up er in your backpack.

-Dranolian

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Persumal the Avenger of the Righteous [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 28-Jul-02 11:56 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Persumal the Avenger of the Righteous, Savraeth, 28-Jul-02 12:07 PM, #1
     Reply thanks for the reply, persumal (Guest), 28-Jul-02 04:02 PM, #2
          Reply One or two more things., Savraeth, 28-Jul-02 04:33 PM, #3
          Reply RE: thanks for the reply, Dranolian (Guest), 28-Jul-02 04:41 PM #4
          Reply I had no problem ic with the dullameh fight, Persumal (Guest), 29-Jul-02 12:43 AM, #10
          Reply RE: thanks for the reply, Alaenyth (Guest), 28-Jul-02 04:51 PM, #5
          Reply opium pipe was a bug. It's been fixed now, Persumal (Guest), 29-Jul-02 12:34 AM, #8
          Reply Sheesh, Wasarbre (Guest), 28-Jul-02 05:45 PM, #6
          Reply learning from defeats, Persumal (Guest), 29-Jul-02 01:00 AM, #11
          Reply Learning from defeats, Gorach, 29-Jul-02 02:37 AM, #14
          Reply Come on !! Who was your other charactor/??? *grin*, Wasarbre (Guest), 29-Jul-02 10:16 AM, #18
               Reply my other character is still alive, Persumal (Guest), 30-Jul-02 03:27 PM, #19
          Reply Bah., Gorach, 29-Jul-02 02:31 AM, #13
          Reply Well as you forgot me...., Tynnyn (Guest), 28-Jul-02 10:56 PM, #7
          Reply sorry, I remembered you after I logged off, Persumal (Guest), 29-Jul-02 12:39 AM, #9
               Reply RE: sorry, I remembered you after I logged off, Ulthur, 29-Jul-02 06:54 AM, #15
                    Reply ranking, Persumal (Guest), 29-Jul-02 08:12 AM, #16
                    Reply your talk, Persumal (Guest), 29-Jul-02 08:15 AM, #17
          Reply RE: thanks for the reply, Gorach, 29-Jul-02 02:27 AM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8066 Previous topic | Next topic