Subject: "RE: thanks for the reply" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8066
Show all folders

GorachMon 29-Jul-02 02:27 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8069, "RE: thanks for the reply"

Gorach: I think you were probably Persumal's best friend. However, sometimes I was not in a tolerant mood and at those times you wound me up something awful. Walking us into the deathtrap was one.
Anyway, I'm told you saved my ass a couple of times when I lost connection just after initiating attacks on the nightwalker, but stayed active in the game. That happened to Persumal over half-a-dozen times. I could never work it out; it seems to be a new thing.

Well I must say Gorach liked Persumal a lot too .. only .. Persumal NEVER EVER rushed into ANY fight (be it pk's or not) unless he is COMPLETELY prepared and everything is mulled over a hundred times (so to speak). Very wise and I admit it saved my ass too some times (like that opium pipe fight - that was REALLY insane, also because I had to face Dranolian AND all his shawtabies alone while you were still sleeping, ya lazy ass :p).. but also very annoying at times: you looked at everything very rationally thinking about things first before doing .. Gorach is not stupid when it comes to pk'ing (I normally have loads of scrolls, potions, herbs, staves and the such), but she is very impatient and very eager .. sometimes crossing the border of stupidity too .. Anyways, I liked being around you very much though .. I had a good laugh, too.. me causing your first two deaths by my own stupidity, especially that one time in Thar-Acacia }>...

About that losing connection .. happens to me a lot too .. I have no idea what it is .. and yeah .. I did save your ass some times .. but he .. you saved mine too eh .. and yeah .. I have been fighting that druid three times now with that protection of hers .. it's just crazy, really crazy.. I understand your frustration about that.. anyways, see you in the fields .. and uhm .. let it be a goodie eh .. we need people like you (although people think differently when they see your ratio :p)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Persumal the Avenger of the Righteous [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 28-Jul-02 11:56 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Persumal the Avenger of the Righteous, Savraeth, 28-Jul-02 12:07 PM, #1
     Reply thanks for the reply, persumal (Guest), 28-Jul-02 04:02 PM, #2
          Reply One or two more things., Savraeth, 28-Jul-02 04:33 PM, #3
          Reply RE: thanks for the reply, Dranolian (Guest), 28-Jul-02 04:41 PM, #4
          Reply I had no problem ic with the dullameh fight, Persumal (Guest), 29-Jul-02 12:43 AM, #10
          Reply RE: thanks for the reply, Alaenyth (Guest), 28-Jul-02 04:51 PM, #5
          Reply opium pipe was a bug. It's been fixed now, Persumal (Guest), 29-Jul-02 12:34 AM, #8
          Reply Sheesh, Wasarbre (Guest), 28-Jul-02 05:45 PM, #6
          Reply learning from defeats, Persumal (Guest), 29-Jul-02 01:00 AM, #11
          Reply Learning from defeats, Gorach, 29-Jul-02 02:37 AM, #14
          Reply Come on !! Who was your other charactor/??? *grin*, Wasarbre (Guest), 29-Jul-02 10:16 AM, #18
               Reply my other character is still alive, Persumal (Guest), 30-Jul-02 03:27 PM, #19
          Reply Bah., Gorach, 29-Jul-02 02:31 AM, #13
          Reply Well as you forgot me...., Tynnyn (Guest), 28-Jul-02 10:56 PM, #7
          Reply sorry, I remembered you after I logged off, Persumal (Guest), 29-Jul-02 12:39 AM, #9
               Reply RE: sorry, I remembered you after I logged off, Ulthur, 29-Jul-02 06:54 AM, #15
                    Reply ranking, Persumal (Guest), 29-Jul-02 08:12 AM, #16
                    Reply your talk, Persumal (Guest), 29-Jul-02 08:15 AM, #17
          Reply RE: thanks for the reply, Gorach, 29-Jul-02 02:27 AM #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8066 Previous topic | Next topic