Subject: "RE: Got my ass kicked one too many times" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63799
Show all folders

Auglaize (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-07 04:08 PM

#63814, "RE: Got my ass kicked one too many times"

Brother Kilthig, you were a true joy to have as a friend and an ally. I have a soft spot in my heart for Dwarven warriors. Despite having a lot of good things going their way (equipment, HP's, RP, Dwarf inherents and resist magic/poison), they tend to get beat up quite a lot. You took your fair share of hits, but kept on going, and that deserves a lot of respect in itself. You were a standup, dependable Maran, and your lack of presence will definitely hurt our war.

As for the build of the character itself, I had really tried to pull for you taking polearm. Axe and polearm are thus far my favorite Dwarf warriors. Also, if you had trouble perfect some of those skills, you could've always asked me for some help. Would've been no problem at all. As for weights of weapons, I have to say, that is everything to a warrior. So the best option isn't necessarily a lightforge weapon. I'd be curious to know how much they weigh, though. Because I though the searing light weapons were made of energy, which in my mind, should be relatively lightweight.

Good luck with your next, friend.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kilthig the Legend of the Battlefi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 30-Nov-07 02:24 AM
Reply Got my ass kicked one too many times, Kilthig (Guest), 30-Nov-07 01:17 PM, #2
Reply RE: Got my ass kicked one too many times, haltan (Guest), 30-Nov-07 01:26 PM, #3
Reply Enjoyed our little fights., Elemek (Guest), 30-Nov-07 01:32 PM, #4
Reply RE: Got my ass kicked one too many times, Llorenz (Guest), 30-Nov-07 02:23 PM, #5
Reply All I can say to you sir is ewww, Kilthig (Guest), 30-Nov-07 04:21 PM, #7
Reply RE: Got my ass kicked one too many times, Auglaize (Guest), 30-Nov-07 04:08 PM #6
Reply We had some good battles, Zridv (Guest), 30-Nov-07 10:20 PM, #8
Reply I phrased it poorly then, Kilthig (Guest), 01-Dec-07 12:20 AM, #10
Reply RE: Got my ass kicked one too many times, Rhayla (Guest), 30-Nov-07 11:56 PM, #9
Reply What is there to regret?, Kilthig (Guest), 01-Dec-07 12:22 AM, #11
Reply Bye Larry, Pesawwkt (Guest), 01-Dec-07 04:50 AM, #12
Reply RE: Got my ass kicked one too many times, Chirikaw (Guest), 01-Dec-07 02:29 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kilthig the Legend of the Batt..., haltan (Guest), 30-Nov-07 09:07 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63799 Previous topic | Next topic