Subject: "Got my ass kicked one too many times" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63799
Show all folders

Kilthig (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-07 01:17 PM

#63804, "Got my ass kicked one too many times"

I love dwarves, just being able to be brash, talk some trash (but never tasteless) and generally make people laugh is always enjoyable to me in this game. I made another dwarf in fort because I havent had a Maran before. Thanks Baerinika for Maraning me, it was a wierd instance as I was running for my life from Zridv and Chirikaw, then I let you down and got Kelteon killed. Ive also wanted to test out my theory that balance of the sisters with axe/mace could work... I was horribly wrong (or maybe I just suck which is probably the answer). Axe in the mid ranks is mean. If you have a decent set and 2 nice axes pincer can take you a long long way. As I crawled up to hero people have more hp/more specs to tool you and are generally more skilled. I thought mace would compliment axe well. Took greeting/balance. I had in my mind I could bash, whirl, bash, boneshatter, bash drum =boatloads of pks. Well... never perfected bash.. or boneshatter... usually enlarged and still couldnt lag up to what I thought it would do.. oh well.. delete delete.

Only gripe I have is lightforged weapons. I died or lost 4/5 pks because of the slight differences in the weights of the weapons. Esp when switching with axes and hammers, id always get the "this is too heavy to wield with this" or this is too light to wield with this and end up wielding 1 weapon.

Fort
PEsa- Well you can pluck my beard and use it for your nest now, thanks for the chance, deadly guy.
Auglaize- Hedgehogger, we ranked at like.. 15? then you powered like mad and helped me ever since. You were really awesome and fun to be around I will miss you the most.
Darascus- Invokers are just mean, you really made a raid or defense 10x easier (id live) and knew your stuff. Plus you had a sense of honor which I really respected.
Kelteon- You are very green and sometimes got really annoying, but you are learning alot and have some GREAT people to help you. Keep on keeping on and I bet in 2/3 chars they will be real quality.
Dungard- You made a combo work that Ive been wanting to try, kudos to you, keep kickin butt.
Enemies-
Zridv- at the lower levels it was gang central on me. I almost deleted a few times when you and a group would kill me. Then we heroed and you became a good/fun enemy. You always landed the big kote on me which i never understood, i was saving edge points up just for strong wrists... oh well good luck!
Chirikaw- You tried to play the "I dont like to gang card" but if it was there, I always knew i'd have someone else on me. I was pissed the one time I had you and Kiraan walked in an raked you.. oh well.
Haltan- You are honestly the problem with this game. WE had some fun fights, you would kick my ass with bash, then yell out random things to goad me into fighting and talk trash. I dont get it, maybe its your role but its a ####ty one.
Elemek- Bleh, you 2 rounding me, just bleh amazing combos
Sousidan- I felt bad about getting your convulsing at your pit.. but you raped me ambush and jaguar are real nice now.
Rhayla- You talk some trash, but do it in a really good good way You can tell that your char is suppose to chafe his enemies (which i dont mind at all).

If I forgot you sorry Ill respond back.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kilthig the Legend of the Battlefi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 30-Nov-07 02:24 AM
Reply Got my ass kicked one too many times, Kilthig (Guest), 30-Nov-07 01:17 PM #2
Reply RE: Got my ass kicked one too many times, haltan (Guest), 30-Nov-07 01:26 PM, #3
Reply Enjoyed our little fights., Elemek (Guest), 30-Nov-07 01:32 PM, #4
Reply RE: Got my ass kicked one too many times, Llorenz (Guest), 30-Nov-07 02:23 PM, #5
Reply All I can say to you sir is ewww, Kilthig (Guest), 30-Nov-07 04:21 PM, #7
Reply RE: Got my ass kicked one too many times, Auglaize (Guest), 30-Nov-07 04:08 PM, #6
Reply We had some good battles, Zridv (Guest), 30-Nov-07 10:20 PM, #8
Reply I phrased it poorly then, Kilthig (Guest), 01-Dec-07 12:20 AM, #10
Reply RE: Got my ass kicked one too many times, Rhayla (Guest), 30-Nov-07 11:56 PM, #9
Reply What is there to regret?, Kilthig (Guest), 01-Dec-07 12:22 AM, #11
Reply Bye Larry, Pesawwkt (Guest), 01-Dec-07 04:50 AM, #12
Reply RE: Got my ass kicked one too many times, Chirikaw (Guest), 01-Dec-07 02:29 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kilthig the Legend of the Batt..., haltan (Guest), 30-Nov-07 09:07 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63799 Previous topic | Next topic