Subject: "RE: Damn was I hated." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4835
Show all folders

ValguarneraThu 21-Feb-02 01:18 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4844, "RE: Damn was I hated."

Sure I was vulgar at times, and didn’t always live up to the paladin code but it just gets annoying when all I did was role play and I got punished.

From what I saw, you ignored the Paladin Code completely, and were relieved of empowerment as a Paladin. How would you have preferred we handle this?

I just wish CF could be like it was, back when no one knew who my characters were

How do other people know who your characters are? We're not telling them. Who is at fault there?

and back when you didn’t need to know someone to advance.

You don't. There's tons of players who don't "know anyone", and can get cabals, leadership, titles, tattoos, etc. Heck, there are a lot of players who get these things despite a very negative history with the immortal staff. We do what we can to judge each new character as a new chance.

Weren't you Annabelle? Didn't you get a cabal leadership position about a year ago? (And when you lost it, wasn't it for breaking the non-aggression roleplay guidelines of your cabal?) Is it possible that Albaszn was unempowered just because he ignored the Paladin Code, and nothing more?

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Albaszn the Pantsless Avenger, Tainted by Greed [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-Feb-02 12:33 PM
Reply Death_Claw: Post deleted., Valguarnera, 21-Feb-02 11:32 PM, #8
Reply RE: Death_Claw: Post deleted., Death_Claw, 21-Feb-02 11:48 PM, #9
Reply Damn was I hated., Albaszn, 21-Feb-02 12:36 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Dwim/Grollaski (Guest), 21-Feb-02 01:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Valguarnera, 21-Feb-02 01:18 PM #3
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Albaszn, 21-Feb-02 01:46 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Vladamir, 22-Feb-02 01:27 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Theerkla, 21-Feb-02 01:27 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Albaszn, 21-Feb-02 02:04 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Wemnar, 21-Feb-02 03:10 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Shinomori (Guest), 22-Feb-02 01:54 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Salezan (Guest), 25-Feb-02 01:23 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4835 Previous topic | Next topic