Subject: "Damn was I hated." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4835
Show all folders

AlbasznThu 21-Feb-02 12:36 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4838, "Damn was I hated."

I usually write a long good bye note and it ends up being a long rant of some kind. So for me to prevent this I will try to keep it short, sweet and to the point. When I first rolled Albaszn I knew things would be hard. I have been playing this game a long time and don’t like to make cookie cutter roles any more. My last few characters have been very anomalous and bizarre. Perhaps I get to into my role so much that I “annoy” people. Honestly I don’t mean to, I just try to have fun. It is a shame that I no longer have fun playing. It seems to me that the Immortals are out to get me; perhaps it’s my past, who knows. I just wish CF could be like it was, back when no one knew who my characters were and back when you didn’t need to know someone to advance.

For my good byes and recognitions I want to thanks everyone who interacted with me. Most of my mortal interactions were great; many helped me assimilate my gnomish paladin role into Thera. I always thought that I was not doing anything wrong and all my actions were justified. I would have thought having a unique paladin around would not bother anyone and be humorous and entertaining. Sure I was vulgar at times, and didn’t always live up to the paladin code but it just gets annoying when all I did was role play and I got punished. I see fire giant mace specializations running around the mid ranks with poor to no description and they just get over looked or they get a title for being a beast. My exasperation is beyond words, I only wished that I could age die a character with out any problems. I know entropic characters are short lived and my path was an inevitable downfall but some things are just not right and to spend so much time to be jerked around is not as fun as it seems. I always say I am going to make on of those fire giants but never do. Perhaps now is the time or maybe I should just give up on this game. It no longer has the affect it had in the past and I am at the point in my life where every decision I make will impact how I live and where I will be in the future.

Sorry if I let you down Grumorum and Mayesha, as peculiar as you two are you always have a way of dragging me in.

~Albaszn aka Scorbus

*Kicks the stump one last time*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Albaszn the Pantsless Avenger, Tainted by Greed [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-Feb-02 12:33 PM
Reply Death_Claw: Post deleted., Valguarnera, 21-Feb-02 11:32 PM, #8
Reply RE: Death_Claw: Post deleted., Death_Claw, 21-Feb-02 11:48 PM, #9
Reply Damn was I hated., Albaszn, 21-Feb-02 12:36 PM #1
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Dwim/Grollaski (Guest), 21-Feb-02 01:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Valguarnera, 21-Feb-02 01:18 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Albaszn, 21-Feb-02 01:46 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Vladamir, 22-Feb-02 01:27 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Theerkla, 21-Feb-02 01:27 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Albaszn, 21-Feb-02 02:04 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Wemnar, 21-Feb-02 03:10 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Shinomori (Guest), 22-Feb-02 01:54 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Damn was I hated., Salezan (Guest), 25-Feb-02 01:23 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4835 Previous topic | Next topic