Subject: "RE: Whatever." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3754
Show all folders

Paelnor (Guest)Sun 18-Nov-01 01:22 AM

#3787, "RE: Whatever."

-I challenged you, you gave excuses, i finally came to you and you died. You accepted that here, so good, but still I dont see the reason you say what you do.-

Not only did I not give excuses, but I didn't consider what you said a challenge to duel. *shrug* Maybe I wasn't thinking clearly, but it just didn't seem that way to me.

-As for returning only two items, i pretty much always return everything. But before I could even get the things from your corpse and back to the village to destroy the magic before returning the rest, you started in with the insults. Even so, I was returning your things, as I told you I would, but then you come into the village as a ghost, waiting for things, and you start casting armor on yourself! What did you think was going to happen? Anyway, that's why that happened.-

I know damn well that it's why it happened, it didn't matter. I got tired of Plehd following me outside, so I started armoring him. It never got by, so at the giant, I tried. Not only can you cast there, but you can cast on ragers there. *grin* I ended up needing the ring though, so thanks. Also, who was I going to give my gear to when I deleted? That's right, nobody. The one person I would have really wanted it to go to would have rejected it. *shrug* With the line of ragers around, I'm sure it'll be in good circulation.

-And as for the war, dont blame me for that. Or any rager. It's entirely sylvan created. I've told him in character that all he has to do is just stop fighting and it's over. He wont. So, that's that.-

I never blamed it on you. Really though, I do blame it on Nerylana and crew. I know why the forest was burned, I even know why people _say_ the forest was burned. I just never saw that. It was made blatantly clear that if such things happened, that the axe would be had. I just can't say that more than one person I know (sylvan) did that, and that person got booted for it.

-To be honest I had a relatively neutral view of you up to tonight, we hadn't spoken much and had few fights. But then you acted the way you did tonight and it soured me on you. Maybe you saw your deletion coming and didn't care. -

I logged on to delete. I 'acted' that way because it was what I'd do. I was mostly neutral, just some things that happened between us before, not all I expect you to recall.

-Anyway, you had a huge amount of hours on you and I respect that. It's hard to play that long. Though I do think you had long bouts of inactivity just to come back when things were interesting and a war was on. But I don't know for sure, you could have been camo for months. -

Thanks. Yes and No. My leaves of absence were out of boredom and burnout, period. I came back when I wanted to play again. Many times, I was surprised but happy to find Paelnor there. I was also happy to find the cabal on a rise, but I spent plenty of time as the lone sylvan, or with one other. I also _was_ camo for months. How the hell did people think I was a hardened criminal and never once lose fastcamo??

Good luck in the future.
Thanks pal, you too.

-Paelnor

P.S.(You still think you're older than me?)
Also, is that claw iron?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 17-Nov-01 08:10 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Ranitorali (Guest) (Guest), 21-Nov-01 06:12 PM, #30
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Nov-01 11:14 PM, #35
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Llylgamen (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 04:16 PM, #25
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Nov-01 11:11 PM, #34
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 17-Nov-01 10:43 PM, #1
     Reply rager: Enjoy raiding without opposition?, Jyrela (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 11:09 PM, #2
     Reply RE: rager: Enjoy raiding without opposition?, Habbs - Aeocoraa/Eowanduil (Guest) (Guest), 21-Nov-01 02:06 PM, #29
     Reply Whatever., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 12:17 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Whatever., Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:22 AM #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:01 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Kaersis (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:53 AM, #6
     Reply Kaersis, Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:08 AM, #8
          Reply RE: Kaersis, Kaersis (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:47 AM, #10
               Reply RE: Kaersis, Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:54 AM, #11
                    Reply We could have made this shorter :P, Kaersis (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 03:02 AM, #12
                    Reply Hey Jugy, Ralicazin (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 12:57 AM, #21
     Reply Hah., Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:55 AM, #7
          Reply A few points, Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:25 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 04:08 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Gellert/Death_Claw (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 07:38 AM, #14
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Death_Claw- the redundant. (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 05:57 AM, #23
     Reply How dare you forget me, Dwimmerling (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 04:57 PM, #15
     Reply RE: How dare you forget me, Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 10:46 PM, #18
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Dohmineh (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 09:13 PM, #16
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 10:53 PM, #19
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Fellicitinia (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 09:40 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 10:58 PM, #20
     Reply Your girly pal Aliborni, Minyar, 19-Nov-01 02:01 AM, #22
     Reply Good Job, Flontinot (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 09:55 AM, #24
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Little Timmy (Anonymous), 19-Nov-01 04:16 PM, #26
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Uller (Guest) (Guest), 20-Nov-01 10:08 AM, #27
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Nivek (Guest) (Guest), 20-Nov-01 11:56 AM, #28
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Larian (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 01:38 PM, #31
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Ezelhecil (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 08:28 PM, #32
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Nov-01 11:06 PM, #33
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3754 Previous topic | Next topic