>could have.) But the point
>was I'd tried to make
>a bond between us and
>even told you I respected
>your opinion as one who'd
>been around for a while,
>and you failed to treat
>me in kind.

How I was talking to you was my way of telling you what I'd do, what I thought should be done, a recommendation, etc. No, I didn't think you'd flee, and no, I don't care if you think I was unable to kill you. *shrug* I never treated you in kind, because for the majority of the time, you didn't treat me that way. Remember that lowbie cloud giant telling a hero of a few hundred hours what he should be doing? Thank you, goodnight.

>What little I knew of Paelnor
>didn't overly impress me. Someone
>who carries four neckwear items,
>four rings etc and watches
>others defend naked never impresses
>me. A hero who lets
>two other cabalmates go to
>reclaim the sapling against horrible
>odds and shows up only
>'after' they've reclaimed it and
>one of them has fallen
>likewise isn't overly impressive. These
>things added to the simple
>facts that you weren't around
>much during my tenure as
>leader and your assumption that
>age or ranks equated to
>why anyone/everyone who was newer
>or younger to/in the cabal
>should respect you was overbearing
>in my eyes.

The fact that you weren't around much until you hit hero doesn't bother me, so why does the fact that I wasn't on 24/7 bother you? When I hoarded gear, it was usually to give to someone in particular. Usually not you, no offense. I never watched anyone defend naked, though, and I never waited until the party was over to show. Things like lag, pk, and being far as hell away would come up. It's not really my fault that someone didn't wait for me. But whatever, you know?

>Had you not been a follower
>of Uller I honestly would
>have uninducted you. As it
>was I felt that was
>too weak so I told
>you if you didn't like
>how I doing as captain
>we could fight and the
>loser would leave the grove.
>You declined.

Pa-the-tic. If anything as an Ullerite, I should have been given negative treatment as far as being a warder went. It kept me tied to the town as much as some magistrates, not that I expected you to know. Yes you would have been wrong to boot me, but is that why? No, not really. It's past though, you know. Also, I would have willingly fought you for the position, but looking at it again ic, Paelnor would not have had it that way. I declined for that reason alone. Had I lost or won, would the grove be better or worse off? I guess that's not how thought about it, humble leader. *shrug*

Good luck to your ventures as a heroimm.

-Paelnor, ranger third class, beneath Kiac and Flontinot.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 17-Nov-01 08:10 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Ranitorali (Guest) (Guest), 21-Nov-01 06:12 PM, #30
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Nov-01 11:14 PM, #35
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Llylgamen (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 04:16 PM, #25
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Nov-01 11:11 PM, #34
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 17-Nov-01 10:43 PM, #1
     Reply rager: Enjoy raiding without opposition?, Jyrela (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 11:09 PM, #2
     Reply RE: rager: Enjoy raiding without opposition?, Habbs - Aeocoraa/Eowanduil (Guest) (Guest), 21-Nov-01 02:06 PM, #29
     Reply Whatever., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 12:17 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Whatever., Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:22 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:01 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Kaersis (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:53 AM, #6
     Reply Kaersis, Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:08 AM, #8
          Reply RE: Kaersis, Kaersis (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:47 AM, #10
               Reply RE: Kaersis, Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:54 AM, #11
                    Reply We could have made this shorter :P, Kaersis (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 03:02 AM, #12
                    Reply Hey Jugy, Ralicazin (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 12:57 AM, #21
     Reply Hah., Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:55 AM #7
          Reply A few points, Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:25 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 04:08 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Gellert/Death_Claw (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 07:38 AM, #14
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Death_Claw- the redundant. (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 05:57 AM, #23
     Reply How dare you forget me, Dwimmerling (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 04:57 PM, #15
     Reply RE: How dare you forget me, Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 10:46 PM, #18
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Dohmineh (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 09:13 PM, #16
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 10:53 PM, #19
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Fellicitinia (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 09:40 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 10:58 PM, #20
     Reply Your girly pal Aliborni, Minyar, 19-Nov-01 02:01 AM, #22
     Reply Good Job, Flontinot (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 09:55 AM, #24
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Little Timmy (Anonymous), 19-Nov-01 04:16 PM, #26
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Uller (Guest) (Guest), 20-Nov-01 10:08 AM, #27
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Nivek (Guest) (Guest), 20-Nov-01 11:56 AM, #28
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Larian (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 01:38 PM, #31
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Ezelhecil (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 08:28 PM, #32
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Nov-01 11:06 PM, #33
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3754 Previous topic | Next topic