Subject: "RE: (DEL) Paelnor the Ranger Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3754
Show all folders

Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest)Sun 18-Nov-01 01:01 AM

#3777, "RE: (DEL) Paelnor the Ranger Hero"

Where to begin. Constructively I'll say that our individual mindsets are totally different. When you 'were' around you occasionally made a good contribution that I witnessed. Other times circumstances didn't paint a great picture of you.

Initially in the hell thing I was embittered by the previous four (three?) attempts only to die and you got to go deeper than I did on the first try. Which after a brief (get a grip) break I realized was utterly stupid so I tried to use the whole thing as a way to build a stronger bond with you. I had thought it worked, until...

When you were talking peace with the village, and saying things like 'If I were running things...' This sat wrong with me first off because you were hardly around enough to even say such a thing. Jugynheim viewed it as divisive, another wolf challenging him in a cowardly way and then rolling over when called on it, as if it had been nothing. I kicked dirt in your eyes to prove a point concerning the war with the village. That being (I attack you, then say oh I'm sorry... but I don't flee or really care that I did it, which is essentially what the village did.) As for whether I'd have fled, nope. Saying that you should of killed me is interesting all things considered. (Personally don't think you could have.) But the point was I'd tried to make a bond between us and even told you I respected your opinion as one who'd been around for a while, and you failed to treat me in kind.

What little I knew of Paelnor didn't overly impress me. Someone who carries four neckwear items, four rings etc and watches others defend naked never impresses me. A hero who lets two other cabalmates go to reclaim the sapling against horrible odds and shows up only 'after' they've reclaimed it and one of them has fallen likewise isn't overly impressive. These things added to the simple facts that you weren't around much during my tenure as leader and your assumption that age or ranks equated to why anyone/everyone who was newer or younger to/in the cabal should respect you was overbearing in my eyes.

Had you not been a follower of Uller I honestly would have uninducted you. As it was I felt that was too weak so I told you if you didn't like how I doing as captain we could fight and the loser would leave the grove. You declined.

All in all, fun is the reason for playing and if you had fun, regardless of my or anyone else's opinion of you then you succeeded. This is all said under the premise of Jugynheim towards Paelnor, so I hope you can keep it in that perspective. Have fun with the next...
Jugynheim

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 17-Nov-01 08:10 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Ranitorali (Guest) (Guest), 21-Nov-01 06:12 PM, #30
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Nov-01 11:14 PM, #35
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Llylgamen (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 04:16 PM, #25
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Nov-01 11:11 PM, #34
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 17-Nov-01 10:43 PM, #1
     Reply rager: Enjoy raiding without opposition?, Jyrela (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 11:09 PM, #2
     Reply RE: rager: Enjoy raiding without opposition?, Habbs - Aeocoraa/Eowanduil (Guest) (Guest), 21-Nov-01 02:06 PM, #29
     Reply Whatever., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 12:17 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Whatever., Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:22 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:01 AM #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Kaersis (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:53 AM, #6
     Reply Kaersis, Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:08 AM, #8
          Reply RE: Kaersis, Kaersis (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:47 AM, #10
               Reply RE: Kaersis, Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:54 AM, #11
                    Reply We could have made this shorter :P, Kaersis (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 03:02 AM, #12
                    Reply Hey Jugy, Ralicazin (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 12:57 AM, #21
     Reply Hah., Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:55 AM, #7
          Reply A few points, Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:25 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 04:08 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Gellert/Death_Claw (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 07:38 AM, #14
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Death_Claw- the redundant. (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 05:57 AM, #23
     Reply How dare you forget me, Dwimmerling (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 04:57 PM, #15
     Reply RE: How dare you forget me, Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 10:46 PM, #18
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Dohmineh (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 09:13 PM, #16
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 10:53 PM, #19
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Fellicitinia (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 09:40 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 18-Nov-01 10:58 PM, #20
     Reply Your girly pal Aliborni, Minyar, 19-Nov-01 02:01 AM, #22
     Reply Good Job, Flontinot (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 09:55 AM, #24
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Little Timmy (Anonymous), 19-Nov-01 04:16 PM, #26
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Uller (Guest) (Guest), 20-Nov-01 10:08 AM, #27
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Nivek (Guest) (Guest), 20-Nov-01 11:56 AM, #28
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Larian (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 01:38 PM, #31
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Ezelhecil (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 08:28 PM, #32
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Paelnor the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Nov-01 11:06 PM, #33
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3754 Previous topic | Next topic