Subject: "RE: (CON) Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower of Living Flames" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3552
Show all folders

Grolg (Guest) (Guest)Sun 28-Oct-01 11:38 PM

#3568, "RE: (CON) Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower of Living Flames"

At first I thought you were a bit too uppity, and then you got general but didn't really do much with it, didn't interview many (that I heard about, you didn't send any notes at all on perspective applicants) and so I sortof wrote you off.

Heh I was really pissed about that too. I talked to a SHITLOAD of applicants, but only approved two. None of the others met my approval. (Both of my picks were inducted BTW) I was pissed about it for a week or two, then decided I really didn't care about being General, and I was just going to lead by example. I liked not having people bug me every 5 seconds after I stopped being general. Then it was only every 10. *smirk*

But then you came back in force, and you absolutely earned that Tower title, and i was proud to call you brother. You were always in the front of a fight, not showing an ounce of fear.

Yeah, I moped for a bit and didn't do much. Then decided I didn't care and would just go on doing my thing. When you were gone for so long I got pretty pissy, because noone knew what was going on. I had made up my mind to call you to the Rites next time I saw you, and then the con started dwindling. In the end I'm glad I didn't, because once you came back you were just the kind of leader the village needed. In the interim I had gotten a new job that pays GREAT but eats up my time, and my playing time has been cut more than in half, so I wouldn't have been any good as a leader anyway. I'm sure eventually I'll make another rager, I just don't know when.

All in all, we had good interactions and I valued them. Too bad I never got to fight you for the rites tho. *grin* Would have been interesting...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 27-Oct-01 03:31 PM
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Steelbiter (Guest), 21-Nov-01 02:16 AM, #21
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Steelbiter (Guest), 21-Nov-01 02:31 AM, #22
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 22-Nov-01 01:55 AM, #23
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., AnImEfAhN (Guest), 16-Nov-01 01:15 PM, #17
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:43 PM, #18
Reply I almost forgot!, Grolgthus/Vlad/Whatever (Guest) (Guest), 28-Oct-01 10:05 AM, #8
Reply Hey I forbid you to go!, Caeth (Guest) (Guest), 28-Oct-01 01:02 AM, #7
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Vladamir (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 04:39 PM, #1
     Reply What no dawn??, Teeka (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 05:07 PM, #2
     Reply Gah!, Grolg (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 05:14 PM, #3
          Reply heh, noticed the bit about the mage, Lorniver (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 06:01 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Ralicazin (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 07:20 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 04:54 PM, #11
     Reply You are not allowed to die!, Goapa! (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 08:44 PM, #5
     Reply RE: You are not allowed to die!, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 09:22 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Loborguz, 28-Oct-01 05:49 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Grolg (Guest) (Guest), 28-Oct-01 11:38 PM #10
     Reply heh, Kor (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 05:43 PM, #13
     Reply RE: heh, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 11:50 PM, #14
          Reply RE: heh, Gunn (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 11:59 PM, #15
               Reply RE: heh, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 11:27 AM, #19
     Reply Well done., Yazaulyzt (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 07:54 AM, #16
          Reply RE: Well done., Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 11:31 AM, #20
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3552 Previous topic | Next topic