Subject: "RE: (CON) Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower of Living Flames" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3552
Show all folders

Vladamir (Guest) (Guest)Sat 27-Oct-01 04:39 PM

#3560, "RE: (CON) Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower of Living Flames"

Well, this has been coming for a bit. I considered a con quest, but that wasn't Grolgs style, and didn't fit with his role, so here we are. I had plans to go out in a raid, but instead starved to death on Sirene Island. NOT exactly a warriors death, but oh well. Some goodbyes...

Battle.
I posted my farewell note to you guys as I was dying. It was rather brief, but you know, I was rushing to get it done before I starved.

Loborguz. I used to think you were kind of a jackass. Then you grew on me. Then you won the rites, and I started to think you were a jackass again, but I'm pretty sure a good bit of that was just the way you let Nerylana sort of run things for a while. Now that you're back you seem to be doing a great job again, so I guess you're ok in my book. Tho I wanted toslap you for bubbing me to death. Heh.

Nerylana. I used to like you, then after you got commander you kicked about half the ragers who were worthwhile, and got a chip on your shoulder the size of Galadon. Then I stopped liking you. Owell.

Goapa. My brother, my friend, my ugly little bitch. I'm going to miss you most of all scarecrow. Heh. I guess I didn't listen to your whole "You aren't allowed to die" speech, eh? I find it ironic my last 2 deaths were to noexit/can't get out without assistance rooms, eh? When you die we can have a beer and watch some hockey, eh? Heh.

Ralgor. You really got the short end of the stick, you had real courage and played your role well. I'm going to miss you a lot too.

All the other Ragers, most of you irritate the piss out of me. I always did my best not to gang, except on people who I knew I couldn't kill alone. I can't begin to tell you how many times I almost hit one of you for rushing in and jumping into my fights.
Again, owell.

Warlocks. I pity you guys. The new Ward sucks ass. Your new cabal location sucks ass. Most of your members suck ass. Annalena sucks MAJOR ass as a member, let alone as a leader. Words of wisdom Anna. When your item is taken, and noone is around who can touch you, you might want to raid for it instead of sending your lowbies to do it for you.

Marans. For the most part you guys understood Grolg wasn't interested in killing good. I respect the newer crop of Marans. Mostly.

Scions. For the most part I hated you all, and not just in character. 99% of you refused to fight me alone, except for the shifters. I had very little respect for most of you.

Scarab. See Scions. (Except for the bit about Shifters)

Tribunal. You never played much of a psrt in my life. *shrug*

Nexus. Except for Caeleth, I never had much interaction with any of you, and he was a very worthy foe. A druid on a berserker was just ugly for the druid but you always tried and I respected you in a big way for that.

Sylvans. I'm sorry I didn't get to see the end of the war. I worked hard to bring it all to a close and have some sort of positive things for us both come out of it.

Heralds. Damn. So many of you helped Grolg see that even tho CERTAIN paladins just didn't get it, it wasn't the fault of good people that there were wrathing twits running around begging to be killed. Temperaleai, as the only surviving Herald (former herald) I ever hung out with, I will miss you a lot.

Immortals...
Thror. You as always gave top notch immteraction. Sorry I got sort of pissy there after the axes thing. But the timing on the loss of Generalship was just too coincidental to think it was for anything except the OOC bitching. I was wrong and I'm sorry if I was lessened in your eyes because of my OOC comments over that. I always enjoyed talking to you, and loved having you around to interact with. You do work very hard on your cabal and it's noted and appreciated.

To anyone I missed, I'm sorry. I had a lot of great times and great interactions with you all, especially those I fought. It's been a while since I played a PK intense character, and I missed it. Grolg was closer to what I myself would be like in a fantasy setting than probably anyone I've played since Vladamir, and I had a blast.
Thank you all so very much for such great times.

Grolgthus, Living Tower of Flames.
Gabinetto, the Foul Mouthed Hero of Alteration
Etc etc...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 27-Oct-01 03:31 PM
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Steelbiter (Guest), 21-Nov-01 02:16 AM, #21
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Steelbiter (Guest), 21-Nov-01 02:31 AM, #22
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 22-Nov-01 01:55 AM, #23
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., AnImEfAhN (Guest), 16-Nov-01 01:15 PM, #17
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:43 PM, #18
Reply I almost forgot!, Grolgthus/Vlad/Whatever (Guest) (Guest), 28-Oct-01 10:05 AM, #8
Reply Hey I forbid you to go!, Caeth (Guest) (Guest), 28-Oct-01 01:02 AM, #7
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Vladamir (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 04:39 PM #1
     Reply What no dawn??, Teeka (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 05:07 PM, #2
     Reply Gah!, Grolg (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 05:14 PM, #3
          Reply heh, noticed the bit about the mage, Lorniver (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 06:01 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Ralicazin (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 07:20 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 04:54 PM, #11
     Reply You are not allowed to die!, Goapa! (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 08:44 PM, #5
     Reply RE: You are not allowed to die!, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 09:22 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Loborguz, 28-Oct-01 05:49 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower..., Grolg (Guest) (Guest), 28-Oct-01 11:38 PM, #10
     Reply heh, Kor (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 05:43 PM, #13
     Reply RE: heh, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 11:50 PM, #14
          Reply RE: heh, Gunn (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 11:59 PM, #15
               Reply RE: heh, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 11:27 AM, #19
     Reply Well done., Yazaulyzt (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 07:54 AM, #16
          Reply RE: Well done., Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 11:31 AM, #20
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3552 Previous topic | Next topic