Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143386
Show all folders

Zeskabal (Anonymous)Sun 04-Sep-22 11:20 PM
Charter member
#143391, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master"

Not sure how many people would consider tactics to be better than insects. I should point out it's not just a leader power, you pretty much can't go on the spirit and avoid insects unless you have mobs.

I am not complaining about the character. I agree this combination is strong (though I do think duergar sword is better). I just don't like how every strategic instinct says do not go the tree. When that is why I play this game. It's that I am not conservative, is the problem. If I was conservative, it would be easy, I can sit in a hole and admire my shiny gear (tribunal style).

I also think Limited orbs is not good for OL. Because they are going to get bored. While some risk-all players (the life blood of CF) will throw themselves at their enemies, many risk-averse players will not go near the tree. Since many OL are also risk-averse they wont leave the tree and so not much is going to happen. I expect a bunch of deletions soon.

I am willing to raid the tree, take on superior odds and risk death if they can out play me. But I am not interested in dying to a simple mid-raid log in by a ranger where I have 3 tics to think about how to survive and nothing comes to mind.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 04-Sep-22 09:25 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend..., Zeskabal (Anonymous), 04-Sep-22 04:51 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend..., Wasted, 04-Sep-22 08:05 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend..., Oberserver (Anonymous), 04-Sep-22 11:05 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend..., Zeskabal (Anonymous), 04-Sep-22 11:20 PM #4
     Reply You're telling me that with your last character, Just some random enemy (Anonymous), 05-Sep-22 01:05 AM, #5
     Reply $hitty deaths will always happen because of $hitty peop..., Abernyte, 17-Sep-22 04:57 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend..., Jhyrbian, 05-Sep-22 06:43 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend..., Thokran (Anonymous), 07-Sep-22 04:55 PM, #7
          Reply In my defence I deleted before the Mino, just took awhi..., Zeskabal (Anonymous), 07-Sep-22 07:37 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143386 Previous topic | Next topic