Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143386
Show all folders

Zeskabal (Anonymous)Sun 04-Sep-22 04:51 PM
Charter member
#143388, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master"

I've basically decided I am not playing anymore Empire unless orbs are made non-limited again or insects is nerfed.
I don't want to play like some of the tribunal and just avoid any hard raids on the tree. Cabal raiding is the part of the game I most enjoy.

I think it was balanced, orbs can cost a lot to get, you can be dirted/blinded, you can be lagged out so can't hold them, you have a team member wait in galadon for it.

Instead the situation exists where you can be inside tree with insects, hurt from the spirit and OL can log in mid-raid and snare the exit. Then you are suppose to run away while they have windwalk?

This also opens up the opportunity for OL to log in while you raiding via OOC means (e.g, discord). I am fairly sure that happened to me, but even if it was a coincidence, I am the kind of person that has a lot of enemies and so the sniping temptation would always exist.

I apoligize to Thok, you put a lot of time in to me. Sorry man.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 04-Sep-22 09:25 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend..., Zeskabal (Anonymous), 04-Sep-22 04:51 PM #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend..., Wasted, 04-Sep-22 08:05 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend..., Oberserver (Anonymous), 04-Sep-22 11:05 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend..., Zeskabal (Anonymous), 04-Sep-22 11:20 PM, #4
     Reply You're telling me that with your last character, Just some random enemy (Anonymous), 05-Sep-22 01:05 AM, #5
     Reply $hitty deaths will always happen because of $hitty peop..., Abernyte, 17-Sep-22 04:57 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend..., Jhyrbian, 05-Sep-22 06:43 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend..., Thokran (Anonymous), 07-Sep-22 04:55 PM, #7
          Reply In my defence I deleted before the Mino, just took awhi..., Zeskabal (Anonymous), 07-Sep-22 07:37 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143386 Previous topic | Next topic