Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=143386&mesg_id=143391
143391, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zeskabal Zang'nar the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Posted by Zeskabal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not sure how many people would consider tactics to be better than insects. I should point out it's not just a leader power, you pretty much can't go on the spirit and avoid insects unless you have mobs.

I am not complaining about the character. I agree this combination is strong (though I do think duergar sword is better). I just don't like how every strategic instinct says do not go the tree. When that is why I play this game. It's that I am not conservative, is the problem. If I was conservative, it would be easy, I can sit in a hole and admire my shiny gear (tribunal style).

I also think Limited orbs is not good for OL. Because they are going to get bored. While some risk-all players (the life blood of CF) will throw themselves at their enemies, many risk-averse players will not go near the tree. Since many OL are also risk-averse they wont leave the tree and so not much is going to happen. I expect a bunch of deletions soon.

I am willing to raid the tree, take on superior odds and risk death if they can out play me. But I am not interested in dying to a simple mid-raid log in by a ranger where I have 3 tics to think about how to survive and nothing comes to mind.