Subject: "RE: (DEL) Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3639
Show all folders

*ORB* (Guest) (Guest)Mon 12-Nov-01 08:31 PM

#3640, "RE: (DEL) Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper"

Well it was a blast, and the fact that I didn't rage delete before this was a miracle.

Good ole Abbalahdoon:
I made him as just a fun character to mess around with. Duergar warriors rock at low ranks and I got off to a phenomenal start. Then I hit the late 30's and had to deal with non-stop rager gangs and wrathing Paladins. If it wasn't for Deathblows and Wraths I would have lived a long life Of course these are things you can't avoid as a Scion. While Abbalahdoon was fun, he was going nowhere fast, no role, con dropping fast, and a warrior Scion is always going to get beat down at hero ranks.

Scion: I'd really like to see the Scion evolve into something, I see the potential. It needs a huge revamp(and I don't just mean powers) to reach that though. First off, Scion right now is 75% newbies or morons. Using the ritual of the night as an excuse to give the cabal shitty powers really stinks. I'll take one skilled person with Rager powers verses 10 newbies with nightfist. Nightwalkers have been toned down so much it's sad. Scion is vastly outnumbered, outpowered, and outskilled by it's enemies.

High Chancellors - Interacted abit with both of you, both seemed to have solid RP, but when it came to PK it seemed you avoided it. If you guys weren't going to defend, I felt why should I.
Phaistus - knew you as both personas, you rock! With you were around I knew there was someone who I could rely on, and one of the few who really help the younger Scions.
Niwwyshk - Never could spell your name right, good to have a reliable arcane around, good luck.
Scion Immortals-? Where the hell are you guys, I think I saw you twice in both these characters lives. I know your both dedicated and two of the better Imms, so what's the deal? After Iillien's note I kept expecting something big, but nothing.

Ragers: Ahhh Ragers, The reason I pulled my hair out so much. I respected half of you, and was disgusted by the other half. I returned gear at first, until it came clear that for the most part I was going to get full looted. I had to laugh when you guys bitched I had my Nightwalker, compared to your DB/resist/Bloodthirst? You guys were joking right? Yes I could have played it safe and only went after you guys prepped to the gills and well geared, but I can't play a warrior like that for long. So I'd get creamed alot. Hiding and biding my time is boring to me, I really miss the good old days when most people were balls to the walls all the time. Yuber, Arkady, Hralleth, Grunch, Grozbem, Karthyle had some good fights. Brothers J, I wasn't impressed at all.

Paladins:My other headache. It seems like every single paladin is a maran, or maranlike. It would be so refreshing to meet one that had honor and respected the laws. My one other gripe is that any power that can unspeak someone, curse them, and allow you to track them all in one shot should at least have a two round lag.

Warriors in General: I wish I saved my skill list. I had not a single thing perfected except flourintine. I tanked 90% of this characters life and always mobs that where razor and my parry and dodge were only like 91. I know I was playing a duergar with low int, but this new practice system definatly needs to be tweeked some more. I'm not saying get rid of it, just that it shouldn't be this hard and time consuming. Took alot of fun out of being a warrior. I must have flurried 5,000 times and it was only at 81 %. People may have complained I bashed too much, but warrior skills are so unreliable as it is, with them in the 70's it wasn't worth it to use anything I didn't have in the high 80's in PK. Would be real nice if warriors got a small boost near hero.

I know I forgot a ton of people, but such is life. No more warriors for a while....

*ORB*

P.S. If any Imms could email me my Pk record at Happyorb@hotmail.com I'd be very appreciative.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 12-Nov-01 04:20 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper, *ORB* (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 08:31 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper, Valguarnera, 12-Nov-01 09:29 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper, *ORB* (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 10:04 PM, #3
     Reply Awwwwww, Phaistus (Guest) (Guest), 13-Nov-01 02:58 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3639 Previous topic | Next topic