Subject: "RE: (DEL) Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3639
Show all folders

ValguarneraMon 12-Nov-01 09:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3642, "RE: (DEL) Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper"

Scion Immortals-? Where the hell are you guys, I think I saw you twice in both these characters lives. I know your both dedicated and two of the better Imms, so what's the deal? After Iillien's note I kept expecting something big, but nothing.

I'm on a good deal, but often not visible. I tend to respond to prays and similar means of getting my attention promptly. I watched you several times (most recently on a very long raid against the Fort with Temperaleai defending, and a lot of Scions not really helping you). However, you kept a very low profile in general- no role, not overly talkative, never prayed. In a cabal of ~80-100 people, I just don't have the time to work 1-on-1 with every Scion, so I tend to stick with people who give me something to go off of.

Paladins:My other headache.

Well, as a duergar warrior, that's about your worst matchup. Actually, if I had to design a character who would be pretty solid in general, but have trouble with paladins, it might be a duergar sword spec.

As an analogy, if an elf thief said "duergar flail/sword specs are hard for me to beat"... they might be right, but it doesn't mean duergar flail/sword specs are invincible. Every character has good and bad matchups.

Warriors in General: I wish I saved my skill list. I had not a single thing perfected except flourintine.

I don't know your exact PK ratio, but I remember you had a bunch more wins than losses. Once you delete, the records are gone so we won't know exactly. Anyway, if you didn't have 100's in everything (playing a low-int character), and you still won a lot of fights, maybe the 91 parry and such isn't so important.

- Valguarnera

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 12-Nov-01 04:20 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper, *ORB* (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 08:31 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper, Valguarnera, 12-Nov-01 09:29 PM #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper, *ORB* (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 10:04 PM, #3
     Reply Awwwwww, Phaistus (Guest) (Guest), 13-Nov-01 02:58 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3639 Previous topic | Next topic