Subject: "Isendor's Role Chapter 11" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #23979
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM
Member since 15th May 2024
16851 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24008, "Isendor's Role Chapter 11"

Role

Chapter 11

The Chronicles of My History I
Added Sat Sep 13 00:23:56 2008 at level 1:

I write of my past not that I may be granted clarity of remembrance, for I will never forget
these first centuries, but for hope that in the process of binding my life in words my pain might lessen.

My early years, the sunrise of my life, were happy ones. I was born to a commoner's house within the City of the Elves, Darsylon.
My father had for five centuries been a royal guard at the palace of the King when I was born, a station he had inherited from his father,
and his father's father. Quite naturally it was his wish that I follow suit, as it is a great honor for one who is not noble to serve in such a
position. For the first six decades of my life I was educated by my parents, my father a master of the bladesong, and my mother
a loremistress. I learned of far away lands, much of history concerning the various races who now dwell on Thera, and of some who
have long since passed. Perhaps I was fortunate to have such a knowledgeable mother, truly my education was one of great excellence.
As I grew in stature so did my sense of responsibility grow. I was not as carefree as many of my young brethren are. Even at a young age
I was burdened by a sense of duty to my people but also as a rarity among my people, to the world beyond Darsylon.

I can only guess that my demeanor was looked upon favorably by my father, as well as by the Lord Captain of the Guards,
Prince Danellaranathanos Ar'dan Darsylonathas, for I was commissioned to be a royal guard far before my years would merit
such placement. My heart was filled with pride and happiness as my father and my people honored me. Here within the walls
of the palace I took on new training for the next twenty years of my life. While I am not permitted to speak of the Bladesong,
I will openly admit that I never came close to becoming a master. Rather, I had learned the rudimentary applications of the sword
and armor usage, though not much more. While my heart was filled with happiness for the favor that had rested on me and all the
new things I was learning, my greatest happiness was to be found in a childhood friend of mine.

Lalleya had always been beautiful, even as a child. We were the same age, and while she was noble, we were connected by
her teacher - my mother. Needless to say she was often taking lessons at our treetop home, and we fast became the best of
friends. Nearly every moment I was not studying (and all this I speak of now is before my appointment within the palace)
was spent with her. We would walk hand in hand, beneath the trees of the long spring, talking of anything and everything.
For once engaged in conversation with Lalleya, it was not easy to stop. She was passionate about everything, though tempered
by charity and genuine concern for others so much so that her passion was never seen as reckless or wild. Indeed without knowing her
well, she would blend into the crowd...a beautiful face in the crowd even so. Most of all, Lalleya was blessed by some unknown magic
which allowed her to peer directly into my heart, mind, and soul, so deeply did she understand me.

It is no surprise that as we grew older so did my affection grow for her. I can say without reserve that I have loved another so deeply
and so truly that I have been glad at times that I had not unbridled power, for

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[FORTRESS] Isendor the Favored Son of Darsylon, Knight... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM
Reply Isendor's Role Chapter 11, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM #
Reply Isendor's Role Chapter 10, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #3
Reply Isendor's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Supplication List, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Supplication List, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Skill List, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Title History, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Leveling, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Timeline, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Edges, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #2
Reply Isendor's Best Set of Equipment, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #
Reply Isendor's Statistics, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-09 10:52 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #23979 Previous topic | Next topic