Subject: "Tiatan's Role Chapter 11" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #12678
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM
Member since 16th May 2024
16853 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12699, "Tiatan's Role Chapter 11"

Role

Chapter 11

Intrigue, Planning, and the Heralds
Added Tue Nov 21 11:46:25 2006 at level 51:

A lot has happened since I last wrote. I really must update this journal more often, but I feel
as though I never have the time. There's almost always something going on, something else
I need to do. I meet one goal, which puts a new one on the horizon. I don't think there's
need for complaint, obviously, as it lends itself to an interesting life, always changing, and
never dull, but it does make it difficult to do everything that needs done.

I'm working on long term planning, now. I've pulled many successful coups, and it's so
easy to manipulate others. Right now, I'm at least partially allied with multiple Scions, I'm
completely immune to the Empire and most Imperials think me one of them, the Fortress
thinks me weak, incompetent, and confused, which is precisely what I want them to think,
several people in the Fortress think me their friend, more than one Outlander likes me, the
Tribunal thinks I'm a model citizen, and a lot of orcs think I'm on their side and not the type
of Half-Elf that needs eaten. The only real trouble I have is with those Lions of the Village,
hypocrites, a lot of them, and fools, but they're only a minor nuisance, especially now that
I'm a Herald, though there's still some. I'm simply have a longer lifespan, is all.

Speaking of which, I'm finally a Herald. It feels wonderful. I was very surprised to be let in
after one event. I thought I was going to have to spend a lifetime trying to prove my worth.
But now, I'm able to plan events without a vile taste on my lips each time. I have a few in the
works and am thinking up more. It takes a lot of my time, but I really don't mind. Not only
does it help my manipulations, but I just plain love it. I'm glad Zaphie convinced me to join.
Not that I've seen her, lately. It's funny, how she had so much influence, only to vanish...

I'm a scribe to the Heralds. I should do well with it, though it's time consuming. I'm
working on my first submission as I write this. It'll be the discussion on Truth and
Morality, edited a bit and made more readable and enjoyable to read. I'd like to get it
finished before I plan another event like that. I think I'll have the next one on Immortality,
and the one after that on Life and Death, though that may change, I don't know. I don't
know what else I might try to write. I can think of a few things, but with as busy as I am, I
don't know if I'll get around to them. Maybe when I get a few more things done.

Which brings me back to my planning. I can easily manipulate others, but I'm not really
accomplishing much. Right now, I'm trying to form as many "pets" as I can, build my
relationship with them, until I can figure out how to use them. It's working quite well, but a
couple of the ones I already had plans for have died. Riadhana would have been quite
useful for helping me tear apart the Empire. It is unfortunate that her dealings with them
was her demise. I hope to find a replacement, soon.

I've only had one successful coupe recently, unless I count the whole thing with the Empire
and the Fortress. That was quite fun, and accomplished a lot, but it's still ongoing, and thus
difficult to write about. No, the one to which I refer is the one involving Yasmeia and Malic.
It was quite something, first getting

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[HERALD] Tiatan Qa Vansedien the Double-Changed Change... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 15, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 14, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 13, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 12, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 11, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 10, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #3
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Spell List, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Skill List, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #2
Reply Tiatan's Statistics, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Title History, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Timeline, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #
Reply Tiatan's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 03-Jan-07 02:56 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #12678 Previous topic | Next topic